This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The sword must be hiding something

#1MagmastaPosted 7/4/2013 6:36:58 AM(edited)
I mean this pokemon can't just be a floating sword can it. Maybe in the pokemon's animation it shows the mystery figure who is holding the sword re appear then when it attacks only the sword is visible.

Who could be wielding the sword :O
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#2LexifoxPosted 7/4/2013 6:36:50 AM
It's possible that it's a kind of puppet thing, and there's a ghost manipulating the sword, I suppose.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3Haku125Posted 7/4/2013 6:36:56 AM
No one. There is also a floating ice cream cone.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#4LexifoxPosted 7/4/2013 6:37:30 AM
Haku125 posted...
No one. There is also a floating ice cream cone.

Sentient icicles and snow.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5KitschgardenerPosted 7/4/2013 6:38:04 AM
I'm thinking it evolves by growing a body, but I hope not TBH.

Magmasta posted...
I mean this pokemon can't just be a floating sword can it.

A levitating object in *my* Pokémon? That's never been done before...
#6Serebii from SPPPosted 7/4/2013 6:38:20 AM
No problem with a possessed sarcophagus, fridge, fan, oven, lawn mower and washing machine. Have a problem with a possessed sword. Ok.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#7AzurinaiPosted 7/4/2013 6:39:25 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
No problem with a possessed sarcophagus, fridge, fan, oven, lawn mower and washing machine. Have a problem with a possessed sword. Ok.

I think it's because it's a new possesed item. They have gotten used to the older ones.
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales
#8scrappybristolPosted 7/4/2013 6:42:11 AM
Lexifox posted...
It's possible that it's a kind of puppet thing, and there's a ghost manipulating the sword, I suppose.

I can see them adding a chibi armor Pokemon as some sort of counterpart that when conditions are right will evolve together to form a Steel/Ghost Chevalier.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!