This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, what kind of moves would Monorpale have?

#11carpediempimpPosted 7/4/2013 7:10:29 AM
I see mainly slashing and punching moves
---
Just do it
#12NextgrandcrossPosted 7/4/2013 7:17:25 AM
Slash
X-Scissor
Night Slash
Sword Dance
Psycho Cut

Various Ghost and Steel Moves obviously

Could be possible if it could learn elemental slashing moves like Razor Shell and Leaf Blade.
#13scrappybristolPosted 7/4/2013 7:18:47 AM
Sacred Sword.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#14fedartzPosted 7/4/2013 7:21:38 AM
Tickle, try it on your body and see what happens.
---
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
#15ZTIger5Posted 7/4/2013 7:25:15 AM
Pretty much any move with "sword" "slash" or "cut" in the name, of course. I can also see them making some new attacks since Metal Claw and Shadow Claw just sound weird in the context of a sword. It could probably pull them off by lashing multiple times to give the illusion of claw scratches (like this: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091212033416/blackcat/images/d/df/Black_Claw.jpg), but again, that's kind of odd.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#16AuthorNumber2Posted 7/4/2013 8:13:51 AM
Just like there are certain pokemon that can learn most of (if not all of) a given type of move (beam, punch, kick, whatever) so to will this one be the one that most likely will have most (if not all) of its moves be slash based attacks. It might have a few moves befitting its typing (Iron Defense, some sorta fitting Ghost type move or two), but slash moves are what I'm predicting its moveset to be dominated by.
#17KoS_V2Posted 7/4/2013 8:37:17 AM
Sheathe
Attack goes down one stage, Defense and Special Defense go up one stage

Blade Reversal
Boost/Drops for the user's Attack stat are reversed for this attack. After use, Attack is reset to normal.

Moves I made up last gen with Samurott in mind.
---
KeeperOfShadows is busy at the moment. Leave a message with me and he will get back to you whenever he feels like it.