This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kalos region: Monorpale duals.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Kalos region: Monorpale duals.
3 years ago#1
I think it would be cool if in the past some highborn/royal trainers would have duals to the deah with their Monorpales. Like actually dual WITH them sword, to sword.

Man it would make my day to read this in game.
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
3 years ago#2
Why'd they have to make a sword Pokemon? All these sword fantasies just ruins the Pokemon.
3DS FC : 1891 - 2262 - 3841
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4814 - 4828 - 7842
3 years ago#3
Monorpale does have a dual: it's Ghost/Steel.

Now, duels on the other hand? that would be a nice piece of lore, but the Ghost typing doesn't really lend itself to being a knight's weapon IMO.
Harmony is peace. Peace is unity. Unity is harmony. I tell this to the King Nook. He ask me to leave.
3 years ago#4
nblasteroin posted...
Why'd they have to make a sword Pokemon? All these sword fantasies just ruins the Pokemon.

It's not just a sword, it's a POSSESSED SWORD! I would hate it if it was just a living sword, because that makes no sense and sounds like something that belongs in Digimon. But since its a GHOST, I think we might have some kind of story about the spirit of the warrior living forever in the sword, which I'm pretty sure is a pretty common thing in Japanese culture, I know I've read a few stories with that happening.
3 years ago#5
nblasteroin posted...

Man even if Gamefreak creates something awesome, someone will always complain about it. They just can't win.
3 years ago#6
SirPikachu posted...
nblasteroin posted...

It's not just a sword, it's a POSSESSED SWORD! I would hate it if it was just a living sword, because that makes no sense and sounds like something that belongs in Digimon.

How does that make no sense? What about Magnemite?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Kalos region: Monorpale duals.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived