This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon in OU that you think should be banned...

#11RTC3Posted 7/4/2013 7:52:00 PM
Lmao at some of these posts
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Dwight "Makes Right" Howard. we. already. won.
#12D_BartPosted 7/4/2013 7:57:36 PM
Ray Gun posted...
i'd like darkrai to get tested in OU

What?
---
Splash
#13cardoor123 gfPosted 7/4/2013 8:07:59 PM
RTC3 posted...
Lmao at some of these posts

none of the pokemon i posted are broken
#14AankheinPosted 7/4/2013 8:12:00 PM
Ditto

Kyurem-B
---
Aankhein-e-Tajdar
#15Luigi playerPosted 7/4/2013 8:12:50 PM
Jirachi
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#16KosacVPosted 7/4/2013 8:19:32 PM
Nada. I don't think anything is really broken, but just because...

Arcasaurus posted...
ban drizzle plz

---
Don't take my word for it, but I'm pretty credible. I guess.
~Placeholder line~
#17Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/4/2013 8:25:25 PM
jirachi is absurd. hes the most versatile pokemon in the whole tier by far. typing, ability, stats, movepool, its perfect in every possible way.

garchomp lol. dont know why they brought him back.

kyurem-b kind of just does not fit in OU. you can argue how hes just not fast and has bad typing, but do you see that bulk? its impossible to one shot without something crazy like CB terrakion CC's. also hes a good mixed attacker with no sure fire counters.

things that are banned that should not be:

thundurus-i. priority thunder waves are his only shtick. thundurus-t is superior at sweeping with agility or nasty plot, and still has the speed to get the job done.

blaziken. speed boost isnt good enough to make him uber. its so predictable. also he kills himself because flareblitz, life orb, hazards, and the fact that one HJK miss is gg for him.
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#18SpinKirbyPosted 7/4/2013 8:45:27 PM
Garchomp is really the only thing that can be sent back.

but... it's pretty easy to 1-hit with ice than most other dragons.
#19ArcasaurusPosted 7/4/2013 9:00:11 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
blaziken. speed boost isnt good enough to make him uber. its so predictable. also he kills himself because flareblitz, life orb, hazards, and the fact that one HJK miss is gg for him.

LO's not worth it, should go wide lens for 99% HJK.
#20AysanderPosted 7/4/2013 9:12:06 PM
I think Drizzletoad should be banned, from personal experience. It sets up the most powerful possible water/electric/flying comboes imaginable, and there's no drawback to using non-water types, unlike Sandstorm and Hail. Furthermore, Politoed has two weaknesses, access to Focus Blast, HP Fire, T.Bolt, Hydropump handling a wide-range of opponents. Removing T.Bolt or focus blast from it's setup is a possible option, too, in lieu of protect in the case of double battles.

Droughttails is barely a threat b/c it's easily phased out by 90% of OU as a whole, and only Exeggutor can abuse it's god-given sun ability. Sand Streamppowdon cripples any of it's non-ground/rock/steel allies.