This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon in OU that you think should be banned...

#51KeeperOfShadowsPosted 7/5/2013 10:58:54 AM
Aankhein posted...
KeeperOfShadows posted...
I said that if a player is bad, it is due to whatever opinions he holds. I didnt say a certain opinion necessarily makes a player bad....

it might be my current headache slowing me down, but I found that confusing...

There should be nothing confusing about this lol

Think of it this way:

I was simply responding to Malmybak's statement: [I] never knew opinions make a player bad...

To which I basically responded by saying, "If a player is bad, it is due to whatever opinions it holds."

In my statement, the fact that the player is bad is already established, and the reasons for him being bad are his opinions, in general.

Basically:

Player X is overall bad because of his opinions (in general) =/= Player X has Opinion Y, and is therefore overall bad.

I get it now, lol. Sorry about that. My head is really f'd up right now...
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83
#52AankheinPosted 7/5/2013 11:00:37 AM
Aankhein posted...
I said that if a player is bad, it is due to whatever opinions he holds. I didnt say a certain opinion necessarily makes a player bad....

it might be my current headache slowing me down, but I found that confusing...

There should be nothing confusing about this lol

Think of it this way:

I was simply responding to Malmybak's statement: [I] never knew opinions make a player bad...

To which I basically responded by saying, "If a player is bad, it is due to whatever opinions it holds."

In my statement, the fact that the player is bad is already established, and the reasons for him being bad are his opinions, in general.

Basically:

Player X is overall bad because of his opinions (in general) =/= Player X has Opinion Y, and is therefore overall bad.

I get it now, lol. Sorry about that. My head is really f'd up right now...

It's all good lol, no need to apologize...especialy since it's just a pokemon forum in the end
---
Aankhein-e-Tajdar