This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Leaked Starter evolutions"

#51MilsoPosted 7/5/2013 11:37:30 AM
TherianReturns posted...
Of course it's fake. Why are would people even ask that?

In fairness, I remember people saying the same thing when the B/W starter evolutions leaked via concept pictures like this.

Although considering this is coming from a "fakemon" site crediting 4chan.. Yeah..
---
rawr
#52koopabros64Posted 7/5/2013 11:57:47 AM
I doubt they're real, but I'd be perfectly fine with these designs.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#53MetaDeDeDePosted 7/5/2013 12:14:43 PM
Iris: Japanese Writing is on the paper. They both look like some kind of concept art for the newly discovered pokemon. That with Fennekin might be Fire/Psychic to resist Fairy with Psyshock to go mixed and hit Chanesy harder.

...........:Interest observation for someone so young. It appear that as they discover the Pokemon that they took note of them...but it from 4 Chan which suggest it being fake.

Iris: Real!

............: Fake!

Iris: Real!

............: If they are real they look very interest for something found an 4 chan. It even better than Fennekin doesn't evolve into a Fire/Fighting type. If it gets Sand Rush as a hidden ability, Sandstorm team can get past Heatran. It appear to be a very fast specail attack with this as a moveset

Fennekin@Life Orb
Abitity: Sand Rush (It's a species of Desert fox.)
Modest Nature
Psychic/Psyshock
Fire Blast
Hidden Power Water/Fighting
Nasty Plot

Psychic is a basic Stab move that hit fighting type on their weak Special Defense. Psyshock allow it to hit special wall like Chaney even harder. Fire Blast is for Skarmory and work great against bug when on a mono Psychic type team. Hidden Power Water and Fighting both hit Heatran hard while on it air Balloon. Hidden Power Water hit ground type while Hidden Power fighting prevent it from being wall by a dark type. Nasty Plot doubles it Special attack allowing to hit even harder

Iris: How do you know this?

...........It's based on a swift observation of it.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#54HulkkisPosted 7/5/2013 12:31:31 PM
Renamon
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc
#55GTomahawkPosted 7/5/2013 12:51:11 PM
Yeah we already know these are fake.

I like the Chespin one though :(
#56_Super_Shadow_Posted 7/5/2013 1:07:14 PM
These were posted the other day, and While I really dont like Chespins, I have to say that Fennekin's final evolution would be one of my all time favourites if it looked like that and got a secondary type like Psychic or Fairy.
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Bowser Jr, Little Mac, and Lloyd Irving for SSB4
Dream Roster: http://www.imageshack.com/scaled/large/577/lghv.png
#57Luigifan141Posted 7/8/2013 2:49:10 PM
I actually like the Chespin evolution a lot, but I expected more from the Fennekin evolution. However, I wouldn't mind if these turned out to be real, but I wouldn't count on it.
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf