This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What evolutionary stage do you think (or hope) Monorpale is at?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What evolutionary stage do you think (or hope) Monorpale is at?
3 years ago#1
Do you think (or wish it was) it is a single stage Pokemon, or is it a base, first or second stage evolution? Or a split evolution from a previous stage? Or will it have a split evolution? - Results (152 votes)
Single Stage Pokemon- no evolution.
31.58% (48 votes)
Base Stage Pokemon.
49.34% (75 votes)
First Stage Pokemon (has evolved one time, may or may not be it's Final Stage)
11.84% (18 votes)
Second Stage Pokemon (has evolved two times, is currently in its Final Stage)
1.32% (2 votes)
It is a Split Evolution from a previous Pokemon (the previous Pokemon has more than one evolutionary path)
0% (0 votes)
It has a Split Evolution, but has already evolved once.
0.66% (1 votes)
It has a Split Evolution, and is currently in its Base Stage.
4.61% (7 votes)
Other,
0.66% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For myself, I'm hoping it is in it's First Stage, and still has an evolution left.

What do you guys think?
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
3 years ago#2
Single stage.
Blue skidoo, we can too!
3 years ago#3
I agree with it being a single stage.
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
3 years ago#4
I also think it's single stage. But I really hope it isn't, because not many single-stage pokemon are that great (with a few exceptions like Skarm and Rotom Formes and etc.)
3 years ago#5
It looks like a single stage to me.
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
3 years ago#6
I could see it evolving into a giant great sword or something. Maybe even gain a knight in armor to hold it? That would be cool.
3 years ago#7
bump
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
3 years ago#8
I definitely see it evolving. I voted first stage, but now that I think about it, it makes more sense for it to be base stage... since its flavor text says it comes about by a sword getting posessed... so it wouldn't make sense if it evolved from something else, unless the evolution was item-based and you had to get a sword... I just don't see that happening though.
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
3 years ago#9
The English, French and Japanese names all have a reference to the number one. I'm guessing he's going to have some kind of evolution that turns him into a dual sword type of thing. Similar to Magnemite or Klink's evolutions.
rawr
3 years ago#10
Personally I reckon it's either a standalone non-evolver, or it's the first stage (and final) evolution. I don't see it evolving, although I'd be happy if it did. I like Honedge.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What evolutionary stage do you think (or hope) Monorpale is at?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived