This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

bulbapedia has a lot of dumbass trivia

#1R__TruthPosted 7/5/2013 9:05:44 AM
who the **** would even notice things like " Infernape is the only fully evolved starter Pokémon who has no base stats that are divisible by 5. "
---
for the last time im not r-truth im not roleplaying ****ing r-truth i made this acct before wwe ruined him STOP CALLING ME R-TRUTH
#2hyperdimeduckPosted 7/5/2013 9:07:17 AM
It's supposed to be interesting. It's trivia
---
Official Jack Frost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294
#3SorrowOfAcheronPosted 7/5/2013 9:07:33 AM
Some of it is quite interesting, but I guess that depends on your view of 'interesting'.
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron, RageOfFenrisulf
Eurynome, Lv.200 Sorcerer
#4iKhanicPosted 7/5/2013 9:07:44 AM
R__Truth posted...
who the **** would even notice things like " Infernape is the only fully evolved starter Pokémon who has no base stats that are divisible by 5. "

Actually that's kind of cool. Stats are usually allocated to be divisible by 5 because it's simply easier to do that way.The fact that none of nape's stats are divisible by 5 is interesting
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#5ShadowShirePosted 7/5/2013 9:24:13 AM
SorrowOfAcheron posted...
Some of it is quite interesting, but I guess that depends on your view of 'interesting'.

This.
I mean think about it. There are things about Pokemon that interest people from young ages to many adults with different hobbies and professions, whether its something more physical (sports) or mental(math or science). Besides, trivia can be extra information that gives you insight on the subject.
#6X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/5/2013 9:28:07 AM
99% of the time I go towards the trivia on any wiki page because I like to see what trivia there is of the subject that I didn't know/knew/noticed/recognized/etc
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#7Second_ChancesPosted 7/5/2013 9:29:23 AM
At least it's better than "This character has a name similar to the character from a totally different series, and it isn't even an unusual name, and thus it is totally a reference to that" like I've seen on Wikis before.
#8SPDShadowRangerPosted 7/6/2013 4:18:29 PM
Interesting is in the eye of the beholder and Bulbapedia staff actually take time to try and weed out stupid trivia.
#9LexifoxPosted 7/6/2013 4:24:51 PM
http://thanksbulbapedia.tumblr.com/
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#10MagikarpRulesPosted 7/6/2013 4:37:35 PM
If everyone noticed, there probably wouldn't be trivia...