This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

That new sword pokemon made me rethink my existence.

#41Balamb00Posted 7/8/2013 5:46:52 AM
Everyone it's cool. In Gen 7 people will complain about some new inanimate object Pokemon saying they were cool with Honedge, vanilluxe and Electrode but say the new one is ridiculous.
#42mehmetskiPosted 7/8/2013 6:09:01 AM
Tsukumogami
just google it. its a traditional japanese thing. old artefacts coming to life when they turn 100 years old. and often they simply gain an eye.
so the design is just following the traditional idea of tsukumogami.
its not uncreative. also, the sheath looks pretty great.
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#43Rogue MuttPosted 7/8/2013 7:34:40 AM
CM_Ponch posted...
Why are you ignoring the sheath with the face/arms?

Wait . . . so it can take its face off?

I didn't even notice that part of the design at first. It's not terrible, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite Gen VI design released so far.
---
Alakazam Arcanine Flygon Golduck Primeape Tyranitar
#44zado19Posted 7/8/2013 7:36:55 AM
Enferolunos posted...
TruePowerSeeker posted...
http://pokebeach.com/news/0713/honedge.jpg

Yeah using the sword's pattern and the sheath to make a second face is so uncreative.

Woah, didn't even notice that! That's super awesome. I of course noticed the face in the Sugimori art, but didn't look hard enough at the sheath when it's off Honedge, I didn't realize until you pointed it out that the lines of the sword are what forms the lines in the eyes and mouth. I just initially assumed it was part of the sheath design.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wow now i see it

thats pretty great
---
A new Mewtwo form knows no forum. This should be in the Vita forum. That's how important it is. - ADHDguitar