This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how do you guys think the methods for cheats will be this time?

#1Haku125Posted 7/5/2013 9:55:02 AM
Kinda irritated that no action replay for the 3ds has been made yet, i mean come on Datel.. What you doing? Anyway what methods do you think will be used?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#2scrappybristolPosted 7/5/2013 9:56:23 AM
Who needs to cheat with a Pokemon game?
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#3domo1012Posted 7/5/2013 9:57:35 AM
Actually there is one for 3ds
---
White FC: 3740-9761-7614 PSN: domo1_012
I want to roar like Eren someday...
#4AysanderPosted 7/5/2013 9:58:10 AM
scrappybristol posted...

A good portion of competitive players, supposedly, either through hacking, AR, or RNG manipulation.
#5Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 9:58:15 AM
scrappybristol posted...

I asked a question. Don't answer my question with another question.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#6Zacks_FairPosted 7/5/2013 10:01:01 AM
Sites like Pokegen will still be able to be used. You just won't be able to 999 masterballs or eggs hatch instantly.

And Datel is not a group of good hackers. They haven't made anything because they can't. 3DS gets increasingly harder to crack, even flashcart guys are having trouble.
---
Xerneas is Psychic/Rock, Yveltal Dark/Flying (speculation)
#7TruePowerSeekerPosted 7/5/2013 10:01:29 AM
scrappybristol posted...

Hack in event pokemon. That is what I do. I don't have time to constantly check in on serebii for a year or two after release. After the first few months I will move on to another game and not play for a few months until I pop it back in.

By then I will have missed a few events and so I cheat them in with the moves from the event and any items they were holding in the event and I just randomize the IVs.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
#8Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 10:09:26 AM
Zacks_Fair posted...
Sites like Pokegen will still be able to be used. You just won't be able to 999 masterballs or eggs hatch instantly.

And Datel is not a group of good hackers. They haven't made anything because they can't. 3DS gets increasingly harder to crack, even flashcart guys are having trouble.

How would pokegen be used for x and y if it is a different hardware
---
#9AbysmalTrinityPosted 7/5/2013 10:16:18 AM
Zacks_Fair posted...

You can't use Pokegen, it's new hardware genius.
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity
#10WutengPosted 7/5/2013 10:19:10 AM
scrappybristol posted...

people who cherish their precious time to do life related matters rather than wasting time cycling for hours or so only to get a good iv pokemon?
---
Max 2380-3218-5410