This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how do you guys think the methods for cheats will be this time?

#11LightningHawk90Posted 7/5/2013 10:30:16 AM
Wuteng posted...
scrappybristol posted...
Who needs to cheat with a Pokemon game?

people who cherish their precious time to do life related matters rather than wasting time cycling for hours or so only to get a good iv pokemon?

So people who shouldn't be playing pokemon in the first place because their lives are just so "busy"
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#12Second_ChancesPosted 7/5/2013 10:35:01 AM
There's two options, both of which will probably happen sooner or later:

- Another GTS exploit
- You back up your save file via a physical cart and a USB dongle and load it into a PokeGen style program
#13Zacks_FairPosted 7/5/2013 10:44:37 AM
AbysmalTrinity posted...

You can't use Pokegen, it's new hardware genius.

Unless they change GTS entirely and how XY interacts with DNS settings, it will be the exact same, buddy.
---
Xerneas is Psychic/Rock, Yveltal Dark/Flying (speculation)
#14AbysmalTrinityPosted 7/5/2013 10:56:35 AM
Zacks_Fair posted...
AbysmalTrinity posted...

You can't use Pokegen, it's new hardware genius.

Unless they change GTS entirely and how XY interacts with DNS settings, it will be the exact same, buddy.

They are changing it.
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity
#15WutengPosted 7/5/2013 11:26:56 AM
RageKaiser posted...
Wuteng posted...
scrappybristol posted...

people who cherish their precious time to do life related matters rather than wasting time cycling for hours or so only to get a good iv pokemon?

So people who shouldn't be playing pokemon in the first place because their lives are just so "busy"

My point is iv shouldnt even exist in the first place..what does it do? Just some stupid restriction or to provide merely a "breeding"satisfaction to match with the anime in exchange of endless hours? No for me..just wanna straight to the games core part
---
Max 2380-3218-5410
#16RoyalDroneXPosted 7/5/2013 11:30:15 AM
Wuteng posted...
scrappybristol posted...

then simply ignore IV, you can get away with simply using EV training
---
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9017-6003
#17RoyalDroneXPosted 7/5/2013 11:33:23 AM
Wuteng posted...
RageKaiser posted...
Wuteng posted...
scrappybristol posted...

My point is iv shouldnt even exist in the first place..what does it do? Just some stupid restriction or to provide merely a "breeding"satisfaction to match with the anime in exchange of endless hours? No for me..just wanna straight to the games core part

then as I said to others, you can ignore IVs. They only play two importances: the speed of stat growth and the determination of what element Hidden Power will be
---
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9017-6003