This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's stupid that Serebii and Bulbapedia didn't give a Fairy typing to...

#21MindManipulatorPosted 7/5/2013 11:11:53 AM
when you grow old you lose your fairies remember?
---
Ah man, read that as MathMurderer- PepTheGreat
#22agent9149Posted 7/5/2013 11:28:34 AM
Meta289 posted...
No, they shouldn't assume, even if it is obvious. Press and informative sites have to stick to facts that have been undeniably confirmed.

This. Serebii is my go to NO-NONSENSE STRAIGHT FACTS site for pokemon.
#23MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/5/2013 11:34:49 AM
Accrovideogames posted...
gren-aid posted...
I knew about Gogoat, but hadn't heard about Rhyhorn riding. Thats cool, I wonder what other Pokemon you'll be able to ride?

This is purely speculation (unlike the obvious things I've been posting that I don't consider speculation) but I think you can also ride Arcanine, Rapidash, Tauros, Lapras (on water), Girafarig, Donphan, Stantler, Wailmer (on water) and Zebstrika.

Yeah, exactly the point "You think.."
Opinions TC, learn what they are...don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch.
#24lavia01Posted 7/5/2013 11:52:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25YourLuckPosted 7/5/2013 12:51:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26CakeOfLiesPosted 7/5/2013 1:02:33 PM
Because they aren't Fairy type in any Gen before 6 and they don't have Gen 6 pages for old Pokemon yet.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#27tsunamisurfer08Posted 7/5/2013 1:12:22 PM
Solar_Crimson posted...
It's pretty obvious that every old Pokémon who were retconned to Fairy will be featured in the regional Pokédex.

Remember in D/P when all of those new evolutions were not in the Sinnoh Pokedex?

The topic really should have ended right here.
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
#28neo_personPosted 7/5/2013 1:18:20 PM
tsunamisurfer08 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...
It's pretty obvious that every old Pokémon who were retconned to Fairy will be featured in the regional Pokédex.

Remember in D/P when all of those new evolutions were not in the Sinnoh Pokedex?

Although I do believe its likely these pokemon will be in the region pokedex, this is so true.
---
brawl FC: 1418-6359-5270 MK. Battle me!---"That doesn't make sense so stop talking." - Eta_of_La_Grec---pokemon platinum name: john FC: 2235 3015 8957
#29tsunamisurfer08Posted 7/5/2013 2:08:46 PM
neo_person posted...
tsunamisurfer08 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

Although I do believe its likely these pokemon will be in the region pokedex, this is so true.

I mean seriously. After the past two generations I refuse to assume anything. Because really anything can happen.
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
#30kaonohiokalaPosted 7/5/2013 2:24:38 PM
We all basically agree that Azumarill and Wigglytuff are going to change typing. It's like 99.9% certain, but not officially confirmed yet so websites shouldn't report it as if it was.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko