This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's stupid that Serebii and Bulbapedia didn't give a Fairy typing to...

#31ArabianPenguinsPosted 7/5/2013 3:46:16 PM
It amuses me how kids will call on the mods to delete messages when someone else says something that they disagree with and have no proper rebuttal. Absolutely hilarious.

By the way, lavia01, your post = win. Literally, the best post that I have seen in a long time.
---
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146
#32pokemonfreak97Posted 7/5/2013 6:14:55 PM
Exactly. They should definitely list this! It's practically confirmed! This is as bad as them waiting for official confirmation to put Electabuzz in the Sinnoh Pokedex or not listing Zekrom's Dark typing until we officially knew it.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#33trinityEDGEPosted 7/5/2013 6:42:57 PM
ArabianPenguins posted...
It amuses me how kids will call on the mods to delete messages when someone else says something that they disagree with and have no proper rebuttal. Absolutely hilarious.

By the way, lavia01, your post = win. Literally, the best post that I have seen in a long time.

Um, when it is boarderline trolling, mods should. There is never a proper rebuttle to childish insults like that. The first poster didnt even insult, flame, or be rude, yet the response was all those three.
#34Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 7:06:13 PM
Moogle_trainer posted...
TC serebii and Bulbapedia aren't speculation sites. Until something is confirmed they won't post it no matter how likely it is.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but Serebii once posted a fake Corocoro scan in the news section. How's that for journalism? He clearly posted something before confirmation so why can't he do the same with the obvious? Even PokéJungle said that it took him two seconds to tell that it was fake. Proof: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65422335 (I was even there)

MindManipulator posted...
when you grow old you lose your fairies remember?

This makes absolutely no sense and I hope that you don't actually believe that. By the way, Gardevoir wants to talk with you.

MyNameIsNotJen posted...
Yeah, exactly the point "You think.."

And? What was your point in telling me that? I explicitly said that it was speculation.

pokemonfreak97 posted...
Exactly. They should definitely list this! It's practically confirmed! This is as bad as them waiting for official confirmation to put Electabuzz in the Sinnoh Pokedex or not listing Zekrom's Dark typing until we officially knew it.

I hope that you don't honestly think that. It's like someone telling you that he took a bath a few hours ago and you, not believing him, respond by saying that pigs can't fly.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#35Moocow123450Posted 7/5/2013 7:07:49 PM
Accrovideogames posted...
MindManipulator posted...
when you grow old you lose your fairies remember?

This makes absolutely no sense and I hope that you don't actually believe that. By the way, Gardevoir wants to talk with you.

That was joke/reference to Fairly Odd Parents...
---
3DS friend Code: 0516-7267-8112; PM me if added
I choose you! Miltank!
#36silverwing525Posted 7/5/2013 9:12:06 PM
Azumarill and Wigglytuff. I can understand for Igglybuff and Azurill, especially Azurill, but come on! It's pretty obvious that they're Water/Fairy and Normal/Fairy respectively. Do they really need Game Freak to tell them the obvious?

Serebii should also include Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Gallade, Rhyhorn, Rhydon and Rhyperior in the Kalos Pokédex. It's pretty obvious that every old Pokémon who were retconned to Fairy will be featured in the regional Pokédex. As for the last three, Rhyhorn can be seen in the front yard to the player's house and it was confirmed that you can ride it like Gogoat, it would be pretty stupid if they weren't found in the wild. It's just common sense.

Umm... Have you by chance read the notice on bulbapedia's homepage that say that its users are not suppose to post unconfirmed material in the site's articles.
---
Let the Silver Light of Justice fill the world!
Official Lugia of PMD
#37The_Undying_84Posted 7/5/2013 9:15:25 PM
Who cares, it doesn't matter so far, and it will be done before it does matter.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#38SPDShadowRangerPosted 7/5/2013 9:16:51 PM
No it's not. Bulbapedia doesn't post unconfirmed information because they have received wrong info in the past.
#39MagikarpRulesPosted 7/5/2013 9:23:13 PM
The Fairy typing I could semi-agree, but you shouldn't assume anything else beyond that. Hell, looking back at D/P, we aren't even sure all of the newly introduced Pokémon will be in any of the 3 sections of Kalos Pokedex.
#40Serebii from SPPPosted 7/6/2013 1:36:23 AM
Moogle_trainer posted...
TC serebii and Bulbapedia aren't speculation sites. Until something is confirmed they won't post it no matter how likely it is.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but Serebii once posted a fake Corocoro scan in the news section. How's that for journalism? He clearly posted something before confirmation so why can't he do the same with the obvious? Even PokéJungle said that it took him two seconds to tell that it was fake. Proof: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65422335 (I was even there)

So I posted a convincing fake? So what. I removed it and posted a retraction within a minute. CoroCoro releases are very cut-throat for Pokémon sites.

However, my doing that in no way means I should logically assume other things. Yes, Azumarill and Wigglytuff are probably part Fairy-type, but that isn't confirmed. I try to only post stuff that is confirmed either through my insider contacts or actually confirmed. Yes, sometimes a fake slips through for like a minute, but that is in no way a valid reason for me to suddenly lose my integrity.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!