This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's stupid that Serebii and Bulbapedia didn't give a Fairy typing to...

#61SinExDeathPosted 7/8/2013 3:10:32 AM
ssj4warrior posted...
Accrovideogames posted...
I would have done things differently if I was in charge but I'm not.

And we're all very thankful for this.

I second, third, fourth, and even fifth this notion. I'll even sixth this notion because, wynaut?
---
Asketh Ky to Sol, "Heaven or Hell?" and Sol, being of Gear did say "Let's Rock."
Roman Cancels 1:14
#62MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/8/2013 3:16:50 AM
SinExDeath posted...
ssj4warrior posted...
I would have done things differently if I was in charge but I'm not.

And we're all very thankful for this.

I second, third, fourth, and even fifth this notion. I'll even sixth this notion because, wynaut?

I seventh-gen it :P
---
^_^
#63RX0megaPosted 7/8/2013 6:10:25 AM
ScepterOfLove posted...
Take a journalism class TC

So a journalist can't say that we'll one day set foot on Mars because it hasn't happened yet?

For all you know a meteor will wipe the human race out some time in the next twenty years (and no, we currently have absolutely no way of stopping one from hitting us, so it's entirely possible). Or (and somewhat more likely than a meteor strike) we could all be wiped out by a pandemic super virus which is mutating as we speak. Imagine if something like Ebola ever manages to become airborn and not die quickly. Boom goes the entire human race, and H1N1 showed is how pathetic we are when it comes to stopping the spread of a pandemic, so by the time it was done almost the entire race would be dead.

And it doesn't have to be Ebola either, any perfect human killing virus could do the same.

So no, assumptions about things should be left to analysts, not journalists trying to report facts.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board
Microsoft and EA are the biggest dangers to gaming at this time.