This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are they going to manage to reveal all the new pokemon before launch?

#1Haku125Posted 7/5/2013 11:14:09 AM
I mean at the glacial rate they are revealing pokemon, only really revealing a couple a month due to corocoro how are they going to show us all of them before launch?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#2Chespear213Posted 7/5/2013 11:15:22 AM
They aren't going to show ALL of them.
---
Official Waluigi of the mario kart 8 board.
Bye Felisha. You're dismissed. Chespination. Chespin>>>"Jiggs"
#3EnferolunosPosted 7/5/2013 11:15:28 AM
Why the hell would they want to reveal them all before launch?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#4GameNinjaGuyPosted 7/5/2013 11:16:01 AM
This is just a guess but... maybe, and I know this is a bit out there, they won't?
---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
My SSB4 roster: http://tinyurl.com/ctaqf3x
#5Burning_BreezePosted 7/5/2013 11:16:05 AM
I think the answer is that they won't reveal them all before launch. People will have to play the games and find out.
---
Our divided brothers we slay
#6Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 11:16:30 AM
I dunno, so we know what pokemon to will be in the game? Derp. I mean you dont release a fighting and not show the full roster beforehand
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#7gren-aidPosted 7/5/2013 11:16:56 AM
They won't. We'll have to discover them for ourselves in-game.
---
'When thou enterest into Oblivion, Oblivion entereth into thee.' -- Nai Tyrol-Llar
#8EnferolunosPosted 7/5/2013 11:16:59 AM
Haku125 posted...
I dunno, so we know what pokemon to will be in the game? Derp. I mean you dont release a fighting and not show the full roster beforehand

...Smash bros?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
#9Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 11:17:24 AM
Enferolunos posted...
Haku125 posted...

...Smash bros?

Ahem, i said FIGHTING GAME
---
#10EnferolunosPosted 7/5/2013 11:18:12 AM
Haku125 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Haku125 posted...

...Smash bros?

Ahem, i said FIGHTING GAME

And pokemon is a fighting game?
---