This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are they going to manage to reveal all the new pokemon before launch?

#11LightningHawk90Posted 7/5/2013 12:19:53 PM
TC doesn't understand how pokemon games work.

The full roster is NEVER fully revealed before the games come out, and if it is it's due to people playing the japanese version and revealing them to us. Since we're getting a simultaneous release, most of us will be going through this game blind.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#12Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 12:21:57 PM
RageKaiser posted...

The full roster is NEVER fully revealed before the games come out, and if it is it's due to people playing the japanese version and revealing them to us. Since we're getting a simultaneous release, most of us will be going through this game blind.

That's... Pretty cool actually. So whilst playing the game I could encounter a pokemon that I had never seen before? It'll be like i'm playing gold all over again!!
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#13EnferolunosPosted 7/5/2013 12:23:25 PM
Haku125 posted...
RageKaiser posted...

That's... Pretty cool actually. So whilst playing the game I could encounter a pokemon that I had never seen before? It'll be like i'm playing gold all over again!!

That's the point
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#14faruwayPosted 7/5/2013 12:23:41 PM
I remember Gamefreak revealed few of the Gen 5 remaining new pokemon in multiple Coro Coro scans before the games is releases few days from that.

Before that, the entire list of Gen 5 Pokemon are leaked by those who pre ordered the game and got it early. After the games is officially releases on its date, the artworks of the remaining Gen 5 Pokemon is shown from a japanese guidebook of BW with the exception of the Kami Trio, the Swords of Justice, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect.
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#15MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/5/2013 12:26:07 PM
Haku125 posted...
I dunno, so we know what pokemon to will be in the game? Derp. I mean you dont release a fighting and not show the full roster beforehand

Well apart from the obvious common sense on why they aren't..they want us to discover them for ourselves and that's what makes Pokemon different from the rest of "fighting games"
-__-'
#16Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 12:54:27 PM
It won't be possible to get the game early this time around will it? Because it is a worldwide release?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#17EnferolunosPosted 7/5/2013 12:57:11 PM
Haku125 posted...
It won't be possible to get the game early this time around will it? Because it is a worldwide release?

Correct
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you