This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Choose my destiny: Pokemon FireRed

#31Redmage1987(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 1:45:21 AM
bobstevens23123 posted...
thanks for keeping this bumped. Also it would be cool if u kept the decisions to like which pokes u caught and not what stuff u buy. And how the **** did bulbasaur lose?

No Problem! Yeah, I think I'm probably just going to leave the decision for what to buy up to me from here on, lol.

Sorry there hasn't been much going on in this for a couple of days. The heat in my area has basically "grounded" me from using my computer. Everytime I try to turn it on, it blows a fuse in my house. So we're going to have to wait until it cools off a little bit.
---
The Old School Video Game King!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Redmage1987
#32amp888Posted 7/10/2013 6:36:40 PM
That sucks about the heat. Hopefully it cools off and you can play again soon.
---
Its Morphin' Time! GAHILOVEBEINGPURPLE!
#33Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/10/2013 6:37:57 PM
Redmage1987 posted...
bobstevens23123 posted...
thanks for keeping this bumped. Also it would be cool if u kept the decisions to like which pokes u caught and not what stuff u buy. And how the **** did bulbasaur lose?

No Problem! Yeah, I think I'm probably just going to leave the decision for what to buy up to me from here on, lol.

Sorry there hasn't been much going on in this for a couple of days. The heat in my area has basically "grounded" me from using my computer. Everytime I try to turn it on, it blows a fuse in my house. So we're going to have to wait until it cools off a little bit.

i told you to buy burn heal didnt i?
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards