This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

if you think dark/ghost is the best type

#61MagikarpRulesPosted 7/6/2013 2:21:03 PM
cardoor123 gf posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
cardoor123 gf posted...
How am I arrogant?!?

Who said it was you I'm calling arrogant?

MagikarpRules posted...
Arrogance on one side, mild ignorance on the other. Because there's no place for middle grounds in Game FAQs, ever.

Since its the TC that was the ignorant one I assumed you were calling me arrogant with your statement.

Sorry, dude, but the one who displayed mild ignorance was you. Starting with thinking that a Pokémon that resists Poison twice can't be poisoned.
#62XazealPosted 7/6/2013 2:26:22 PM
cardoor123 gf posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
cardoor123 gf posted...
How am I arrogant?!?

Who said it was you I'm calling arrogant?

MagikarpRules posted...
Arrogance on one side, mild ignorance on the other. Because there's no place for middle grounds in Game FAQs, ever.

Since its the TC that was the ignorant one I assumed you were calling me arrogant with your statement.

Dude. You think a typing is automatically amazing if it has no weaknesses.

You're the ignorant one here.
#63cardoor123 gfPosted 7/6/2013 3:57:40 PM
Sorry, dude, but the one who displayed mild ignorance was you. Starting with thinking that a Pokémon that resists Poison twice can't be poisoned.

It was mistake, I acknowledged it afterwards that I was wrong. At least I don't think that Dark/Ghost is a bad typing, only bad players would think that. ¬_¬

And what more do you want?!?! For a typing that could resist every type? Sorry but that's not possible, having no weaknesses is as good as you're going to get.
#64MagikarpRulesPosted 7/6/2013 4:04:12 PM
cardoor123 gf posted...

It was mistake, I acknowledged it afterwards that I was wrong. At least I don't think that Dark/Ghost is a bad typing, only bad players would think that. ¬_¬

And what more do you want?!?! For a typing that could resist every type? Sorry but that's not possible, having no weaknesses is as good as you're going to get.

No, having a decent set of resistances is better. Besides, neither Sableye nor Spiritomb have great stats, and can be KO'd with neutral attacks. Pokémon with enough bulk can withstand a SE attack anyway.
#65cardoor123 gfPosted 7/6/2013 4:08:59 PM
We're not even talking about the Pokemon itself but typing only. Of course the Pokemon that got Dark/Ghost have crappy stats since if they had great stats then they would be too OP.

I'm going to get an example, if something like Celebi got a Dark/Ghost typing then it'll be uber instantly.
#66Ray Gun(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 4:37:32 PM
nope.
---
rg
#67MagikarpRulesPosted 7/6/2013 4:40:01 PM
Someone who is a competitive player correct me if needed, but I don't think Normal Kyurem or Victini are in the top tiers. And look at their stats.

Besides, Dark and Ghost are redundant when it comes to STAB.
#68cardoor123 gfPosted 7/6/2013 4:42:07 PM(edited)
So you're saying Celebi wouldn't get banned if it had Dark/Ghost? OMG and you say I'm the bad player. I'm getting tired of you, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and battle me.
#69Ray Gun(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 4:46:25 PM
should have entered the tournament if you wanted to battle me, you'll have to wait to gen 6 because i don't waste my time on randoms
---
rg
#70cardoor123 gfPosted 7/6/2013 4:50:31 PM
And by that time you'll still have the same excuse. ¬_¬

"lmao

i won't battle you because you're a random"