This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you were a character in the anime...

#1DemonizedxBladePosted 7/5/2013 7:57:53 PM
If you were in the Pokemon Anime what would your character resemble? What Pokemon would you end up using? Would anyone accompany you on your journey?

I would resemble a trainer similar to Drew, the one that did the competitions with May in the previous season of the anime. I would be more into the gym battles of course though. Kinda a mix between Drew and Trip. I would like people to accompany me on my journey because let's face it, solo is boring. Maybe another trainer going for all the gym badges as well.

Now for the fun part, what would my team be? I'd probably only use these 4, but I am sure I would train 2 more just to have the full 6. I wouldn't have anything really in storage either.

Signature Pokemon: Flygon
Easily one of my favorites and would definitely be my go-to Pokemon, would be the last one I would send out during the Gym Battles as well. Being able to use Dragon, Ground and Fire attacks with ease. A very quick flyer too, and would be able to transport me around on it's back.

Tank-like Pokemon: Ferrothorn
One of the greatest walls in the history of Pokemon, able to absorb many attacks and be able to heal with Leech Seed. Also has two powerful attacks with Power Whip and Iron Head. Also he uses Thunder Wave to paralyze his foes.

Powerhouse Pokemon: Conkeldurr
In the anime now, Tripp's Conkeldurr is a beast being able to withstand attacks with the cement pillars he holds. Bulk Up makes Conkeldurr stronger both offensively and defensively, He knows 3 Punches as his other attacks. Drain, to heal up when he is damaged. Ice, hit his main weakness Flying. Mach, fast punch to make up to lack of speed. Also his ability Guts makes statuses not even a big deal.

Utility Pokemon: Breloom
This would be my other signature Pokemon. Breloom is amazing. Spore and Technician make him amazing. Opponent is put to sleep, then Technician to power up his moves. Bullet Seed hits hard, and sometimes even 4-5 times. Mach Punch for the fast punch and then Rock Tomb to hit his fire weakness.

So what would your team be?
#2X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/5/2013 8:00:01 PM
I would be Sabrina and I would use Ghost Pokémon.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#3RDS1Posted 7/5/2013 8:01:55 PM
I'd be a wild Mawile who may or may not get turned into a doll by Sabrina.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#4fedartzPosted 7/5/2013 8:07:41 PM
My character would resemble Colress the Mad-Scientist.

Signature Pokemon: Magnezone

Washing machine: Rotom

Gear: Klingklang

DNA Pokemon: Deoxys Attack Form

Genetic Pokemon: Mewtwo Awakening Form

Cyborg Bug Pokemon: The Shiny Genesect
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#5PhimNujinPosted 7/5/2013 8:11:00 PM
I would be a guy who bangs all the female gym leaders from all regions and eventually get an std
#6M4nnimalPosted 7/5/2013 8:16:48 PM
It's been a while since I've watched the anime, but my all-time favorite character is Harrison. I'd probably want to be like him, a pretty typical Pokemon League hopeful.

My signature Pokemon would probably be Heracross. It's always been one of my favorites, and it's really strong and seems like it'd have a fun personality.

My "powerhouse" Pokemon would be Slaking, for sure. It's unequivocally my favorite Pokemon,

Swanna would also be on my team, along with Venusaur.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
#7zurcnPosted 7/5/2013 8:23:26 PM
... I'd lose to Ash even if I had fully evolved mons with type advantage

as such, I don't really care
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#8wind64aPosted 7/5/2013 8:34:02 PM
I'd imagine my character would somewhat resemble a light brown haired version of Jack Walker wearing glasses.

I'd travel along with Riley. He didn't get enough screentime anyway, in spite of how important his actions were to the Sinnoh region as a whole.

I'd probably start with a Vulpix acquired through plot based reasons, that would eventually evolve into a powerful Ninetales. I'd like to travel through multiple regions with Riley and probably get Pokémon from quite a few of them.

Bisharp would be a nice powerhouse Pokémon that can become surprisingly fast with a Rock Polish or two.

I guess I'd probably use a Lopunny for utility since she can bounce back status ailments with Magic Coat, and special attacks with Mirror Coat. (yes I would have a female Lopunny.) She can also use the paralysis chance from Bounce.

Maybe I'd have a Venusaur to act as the starter acquired through later plot purposes, like how Brock has a Marshtomp.

For swimming aid, and dealing with quite a few things I'd have an Azumarill with Ice Punch and Aqua Jet.

For Flying and scouting I'd have a Rufflet that later evolves into a Braviary.

It would be an interesting hodgepodge group. Naturally Riley would bring along his Battleground team of Absol, Ursaring, Metagross, Salamence, and Lucario.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#9MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/5/2013 8:37:30 PM
PhimNujin posted...
I would be a guy who bangs all the female gym leaders from all regions and eventually get an std

You mean like that old guy in the games right outside the Celadon Gym?
Hmm..
#10MetaDeDeDePosted 7/5/2013 8:59:46 PM
I would be the self proclaim boyfriend of Iris with this for a team:

Star Pokemon: Salamence, it's an awesome pokemon that Iris will love. It has Iron head to bash Fairy types as well and Hydro Pump for Heatran

The Charizard of the team: Female Gengar named RauchKodes wioth a moveset like this. Shadow Ball, Giga Drain, Thunderbolt, and Focus Blast and she will be hold a Life Orb to make pokemon faint faster. It will do miracle in that it will defeat many Psychic and Dark types without having to sweat.

The Young warrior (Shoto/Makoto) of the team: A female Lucario that is light blue as opoosed to dark blue for evloveing too early with. It can either espace corner or punish reckless attacks with High Jump Kick like an expert Mokoto does with Abare Tosanami and it will be this Lucario specail move along with Close Combat in that Close Combat will be it's Seichuzen Godanzuki and also a 16 with Lucario kanji (Kanji for Like a boss) showing after Close Combat make a pokemon faint. Aura Sphere will be it's Hadoken

The Dan Hibiki of the team: It with be the giant golden Magikarp that can mimic the sound of hyper beam by using Flail even only small fireball come from it's frail. Like than perfect training mean that Splash can only jump one meter and despite being 20 100ft it is as soft as a feather. It heart is an everstone maning it will alway be a magikarp for ever more. It battle cry it will be GADOKEN!!! (Surprized I didn't do Charizard as the Dan Hibiki ref this time?)

The Holy Spirit of the team: It will be a Chanesy in a white robe. It will heal the sick people through Miracle with it's Softboiled. It will comfort the pain of it team by Softboliing team with her egg. She will prevent the opponent team from becoming to Strong with Toxic and will Semitic Toss the foe to it's death. It with use Aromatherapy to heal it teamate when they need her the most will can give her teammate her holy power by use Aromatherapy. It also has Evolite to be the team Shealter against Legendary Pokemon who will be spamming their move and will defeat them. If i and Iris are tempted this chansey will use Aromatherapy to give us the power to resist the temptation.

P.S.-The reason i made the holy Spirit pokemon of the team is because i love the holy spirit so much. She gives me strength when i need it and heal the people for though actual miracle and she is real. I love her so much She is my favorite member of the Holy Trinity Ruach ha Kodesh you are the healer of God and you are my rock and my everything!!! ^_^ Ruach rules.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.