This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you were a character in the anime...

#11ZTIger5Posted 7/5/2013 8:15:05 PM
I haven't seen the anime for years, so I can't think of a character to base mine on, but just a tall, medium-build, cheerful guy with dark hair wearing khakis and a white pokeball print tee under a camo vest and cap. Primarily a Gym Challenger, but occasionally participate in Contests and the like, though not very good at them. Travel with his/my/our(?) girlfriend to challenge gyms together.

Signature: Gallade (Izanagi)
A shiny wild Gallade I caught (in my personal anime timeline) after having an egg with my Gardevoir when I returned home from my Hoenn campaign. Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Leaf Blade, X Scissor.

Tank: Aggron (Juggernaut)
Out of the "tank" pokemon I've used, Aggron is by far my favorite and the most powerful. Rock Head ability with Iron Head, Head Smash, Earthquake and Dragon Tail/Double-Edge.

Powerhouse: Nidoking (Caesar)
When I used him in LeafGreen, my Nidoking was beastly strong and placed him among my favorite Gen 1 pokemon. Poison Jab, Earth Power, Megahorn and Thrash.

Utility: Umbreon (Tsukuyomi)
One of my favorite Dark-types and about the only pokemon in my HeartGold team that doesn't have a fully offensive moveset. Faint Attack, Dark Pulse, Dig, Confuse Ray.

Aerial: Talonflame (Damian)
Talonflame is proving to be one of my favorite Fire-types and a must-have for my team in XY thus far. Flame Charge, Brave Bird, and presumably Night Slash and U-Turn (just guessing those last two based on the movesets of existing bird pokemon).

Aquatic: Sharpedo (Samehada)
One of my favorite Water and Dark-types both, and a very reliable battler from Sapphire/Emerald. Dive, Crunch, Ice Fang and Zen Headbutt.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#12DemonizedxBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 7:14:13 AM
I am probably adding a Staraptor to mine. Lot of people have atleast one pure Flying type.
#13ZTIger5Posted 7/6/2013 7:19:04 AM
DemonizedxBlade posted...
I am probably adding a Staraptor to mine. Lot of people have atleast one pure Flying type.

Except the only pure Flying-type is Tornadus; Staraptor is part Normal.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#14DemonizedxBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 7:52:03 AM
ZTIger5 posted...
DemonizedxBlade posted...

Except the only pure Flying-type is Tornadus; Staraptor is part Normal.

I meant like Flygon isn't even a Flying type but can fly.
#15Cheesepower5Posted 7/6/2013 7:59:38 AM
I'd be White Brock (both in appearance, and it's my name), my 'mons would be:

Torterra
Metagross
Houndoom
Archeops
And I'd catch a Honedge on my intro episode.
---
My way is the high way. You'd have to be lactose intolerant to not learn to love it.
Ha! Cheese puns.