This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Imagine: Gen 6 incorporates anime cameos

#1PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/5/2013 10:36:44 PM
Gen 5 already had DLC characters based off the anime characters like Virgil for the PWT. We've had Ash's Pikachu as an event. We've have an Egg event based on the Pokemon Egg as got in Unova. We've had various gift Pokemon based on Pokemon from the movies, not just legendaries, but Pokemon that characters in the movies have had as well. The Japanese events are largely based on going ons in the anime in general, actually.

Imagine if Ash was available as an NPC traveling around the reigion randomly each day to fight over and over with a really high level team of his best Pokemon, being rotated around. Or if there was an event ingame where you had to fight against Gary, who is for some reason with Oak on a research trip as a way for him to let off steam after doing tons of investigative work on the "new Pokemon".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VviSOdtWapY

Really though, it excites me to think that the BGM in Gen 6 could possibly be this amazing based on what we HAVE heard already.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/5/2013 10:41:35 PM
Pretty sure I would hate that.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i don't want to do things. i want to not do things.
#3PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 10:43:25 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Pretty sure I would hate that.

But you hate everything so that doesn't really count.=p

Then again, it would depend on how well done it is. It would be post game/Easter Egg material for sure If I had a say.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)
#4Great_ReapettePosted 7/5/2013 10:44:17 PM
Ash gets beaten by newbs regularly, so his team wouldn't be high-levelled.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#5PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 10:46:35 PM
Great_Reapette posted...

Yeah, until he reaches the end of each current saga, then he's actually got power behind him. Like I said, post game, yo.<_<
---
#6Great_ReapettePosted 7/5/2013 10:47:06 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

Yeah, until he reaches the end of each current saga, then he's actually got power behind him. Like I said, post game, yo.<_<

and then you get that Ash has only won one league

ever
---
#7PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 10:58:39 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

ever

You have Bianca in BW who couldn't even beat the Gym Leader challenge, and she has level 60-65 Pokemon. I know you're trying to troll, but you're sucking at it.
---
#8scrappybristolPosted 7/5/2013 11:08:55 PM
Pls no.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#9fedartzPosted 7/5/2013 11:10:22 PM
Iris cameo comfirmed
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#10Great_ReapettePosted 7/5/2013 11:11:13 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

ever

You have Bianca in BW who couldn't even beat the Gym Leader challenge, and she has level 60-65 Pokemon. I know you're trying to troll, but you're sucking at it.

I'm not. And Ash =/= Bianca.

Ash has gone through six regions (five if you exclude the Orange Islands). See that Pikachu? It should be Level 100.

Yet it gets KO'd and/or stolen every other episode at least.
---