This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Fairy does turn out to be weak to Steel...

#1Scott1187Posted 7/6/2013 2:50:41 AM
Imagine the damage that a Heavy Metal Aggron could do to a Flabebe with Heavy Slam 0_o
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1679-1616-3854
#2DonniedonzPosted 7/6/2013 3:12:50 AM
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

As much as I *hate* that phrase, this was the perfect time.
---
Well, well, well... What do we have here?
#3Emerald_MeliosPosted 7/8/2013 8:48:49 PM
On a relevant tangent:

http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2010/09/27/275-hyper-beam/
#4X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/8/2013 8:52:41 PM
Donniedonz posted...
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

More like over 600 as I don't think a Pokémon's HP has went over 550 yet.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#5scrappybristolPosted 7/8/2013 8:53:23 PM
This is the tragic story about how an Aggron, strong and powerful, fell in love with a small and fragile Flabébé but on the night of their honeymoon, Aggron got too carried away with their love making and accidentally used Heavy Slam on Flabébé, crushing her bones and flattening her lungs.

The very last thing she told him was that she didn't blame him for loving her too much and that he will find love again. She then passed away in his arms leaving him a scarred Pokemon for life.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#6Faust_8Posted 7/8/2013 8:57:02 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Donniedonz posted...
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

More like over 600 as I don't think a Pokémon's HP has went over 550 yet.

...Doesn't Blissy have a max of like 712 HP?

I think even the likes of Snorlax, Alomamola, and Wobbuffett can get 500ish HP and Blissey has way more.
---
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
#7animesonicxPosted 7/8/2013 9:00:04 PM
scrappybristol posted...
This is the tragic story about how an Aggron, strong and powerful, fell in love with a small and fragile Flabébé but on the night of their honeymoon, Aggron got too carried away with their love making and accidentally used Heavy Slam on Flabébé, crushing her bones and flattening her lungs.

The very last thing she told him was that she didn't blame him for loving her too much and that he will find love again. She then passed away in his arms leaving him a scarred Pokemon for life.

MARIA NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
official Ninja gallade of the Pokemon boards
im a vampire masked blueberry swordsman. all your arguments are now in valid- name not known
#8paiprPosted 7/8/2013 10:19:47 PM
this kinda reminds me how im hoping that flabebe is kinda like a mustard seed (even though there is no direct correlation) and that it ends up going from one of the smallest/lightest to being one of the largest/heaviest pokemon out there.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#9Yamato_sanPosted 7/9/2013 12:22:34 AM
paipr posted...
this kinda reminds me how im hoping that flabebe is kinda like a mustard seed (even though there is no direct correlation) and that it ends up going from one of the smallest/lightest to being one of the largest/heaviest pokemon out there.

wait, what? I just checked Wiki, and the commonly-used varieties of mustard seed apparently come from a small, weed-like plant. Why are you insinuating that mustard seeds grow into some monstrously huge tree? For that matter, why are you implying that mustard seeds are especially small so far as seeds go?
#10MindManipulatorPosted 7/9/2013 12:38:46 AM
dr cold iron?
---
Ah man, read that as MathMurderer- PepTheGreat