This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anybody like hoenn types?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does anybody like hoenn types?

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#1
Does anybody like hoenn types?
Pokemon red and blue suck.

User Info: BlackBloodDrago

BlackBloodDrago
3 years ago#2
Yes.
FC: 3480-3950-4456 Official Arcanine Master of Pokemon X/Y
''If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?''-Will Rogers

User Info: Nightstar1994

Nightstar1994
3 years ago#3
Hoenn is my favorite region

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#4
Hoenn's Pokemon? Yes. They're among my favorites.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Hydreigoon

Hydreigoon
3 years ago#5
Hoenn was the region I started on, so I do like Hoenn Pokemon. Latios, Flygon and Swampert all deserve honorable mentions.
Games playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
LoL IGN: 0mnip0tent, previously known as Wyrm Wrath and Hydreigoon.

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#6
hoenn has so many pokemon whose designs i just really really like. its my favorite region, thus far anyway.
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646

User Info: gopack24

gopack24
3 years ago#7
Nightstar1994 posted...
Hoenn is my favorite region
INDIA ICC WORLD CUP 2011 CHAMPIONS IND 277/4 BEAT SL 274/6 by 6 wickets
ARSENE WENGER'S RED ARMY

User Info: Misdreavus573

Misdreavus573
3 years ago#8
Hoenn has some great Pokemon designs... but as far as designs go, it's overall my least favorite.

User Info: ExonOuroboros

ExonOuroboros
3 years ago#9
The dragons look nice, but it's the generation that turned a lot of people off the series.

User Info: Finale_Wanderer

Finale_Wanderer
3 years ago#10
I hated the fact I couldn't catch some of my favorite pokemon like ampharos in Sapphire.

There was like only one new electric type pokemon... (Manectric) and I never got a good nature for it, I think.

Some were really cool, like the grass/fighting mushroom type. As I didn't look up Pokémon Sapphire/Ruby I didn't know anything about the game. I think some lady at the K.B. Toys in the mall said something about preordering and I'd get a cool gold holographic coin. I instantly liked Kyogre more so I preordered it, as I used to have legendaries in my team since Gen 1. Overall, I think I didn't like a lot of the things they took out of the third gen. No transferring of my old teams, no night/day differences, lack of some of my favorite pokemon all throughout gen 3... Johto seemed it was forgotten. That's sort of why I liked Gen 4 in the beginning it felt like a real sequel.
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger (DS), Super Mario RPG (VC), Final Fantasy Tactics: WotL (PSP)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does anybody like hoenn types?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived