This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm replaying Ruby because... umm...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm replaying Ruby because... umm...

User Info: Is_Corrupted

Is_Corrupted
3 years ago#1
http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq90/mastercrisis/le_ruby_team_zps43156177.png

Yeah... anyway! :D I'm gonna use the glorious Seaking, any tips?
What invisible stuff can I miss?

My team right now is Mudkip lvl 8, Poochyena lvl 8 and Silcoon lvl 8. I just reached PETALBURG. Anything fancy I could catch around? How far still to Goldeen/Seaking?
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
3 years ago#2
What's the name references?
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.

User Info: Is_Corrupted

Is_Corrupted
3 years ago#3
Lucius and Louise are from Fire Emblem, and Konar is the name my big brother uses online in games. The last 3 you can probably figure out. o_o
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
3 years ago#4
FE7!
Anyway, I think you can pick up Ralts to the east of Petalburg, however it's quite rare.

User Info: Super_Henu

Super_Henu
3 years ago#5
i'm gonna restart my emerald over for kyogre, Groudon & Rayquizy :D for my Y Game
White FC: Aedan 0948 1570 2211 Black: Cobalt 1034 0540 6122

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#6
Check all over the Magma hideout for items - after a certain point, you won't be able to return there.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: keybladesrus

keybladesrus
3 years ago#7
You should play Emerald instead, TC. Better version, and you can get Rayquaza before the Elite 4! God, the E4 was such a roflstomp with Rayquaza...
"My favorite color of poop is seven." - Seanbaby, cracked.com
The Official Nox of the Kingdom Hearts 3 Board

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#8
keybladesrus posted...
You should play Emerald instead, TC. Better version, and you can get Rayquaza before the Elite 4! God, the E4 was such a roflstomp with Rayquaza...

Steven as champion in Ruby. Don't forget that.
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about

User Info: RDS1

RDS1
3 years ago#9
keybladesrus posted...

I like Ruby better for playthroughs because I can get Mawile before the second gym instead of having to wait until Victory Road or whatever.

And not-1%-encounter-rate Seedots, too.
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)

User Info: GX1997

GX1997
3 years ago#10
102 earliest,then Petalburg,111,114,117,120,and a few other places.But you'll have to get a fishing rod.

Seaking can be found in the Safari Zone.

This is all according to the Prima 10th Anniversary Pokedex.
Kingdom Hearts 3! I knew there was a reason to keep watching! :D
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm replaying Ruby because... umm...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived