This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm replaying Ruby because... umm...

#11keybladesrusPosted 7/6/2013 4:53:22 PM
TherianReturns posted...
keybladesrus posted...
You should play Emerald instead, TC. Better version, and you can get Rayquaza before the Elite 4! God, the E4 was such a roflstomp with Rayquaza...

Steven as champion in Ruby. Don't forget that.

True, but he's the secret boss of Emerald. At least, I'm pretty sure that battle was Emerald exclusive...
---
"My favorite color of poop is seven." - Seanbaby, cracked.com
The Official Nox of the Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
#12Is_Corrupted(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 4:56:44 PM
I'm at RUSTBORO now. Gonna hit the gym soon I think, after doing some hunting north.

Current team is:

Poochyena lvl 10, Wingull lvl 10, Beautifly lvl 11.

Wondering if I should add Nincada to the team or not.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#13GX1997Posted 7/6/2013 4:57:18 PM
keybladesrus posted...
TherianReturns posted...
keybladesrus posted...
You should play Emerald instead, TC. Better version, and you can get Rayquaza before the Elite 4! God, the E4 was such a roflstomp with Rayquaza...

Steven as champion in Ruby. Don't forget that.

True, but he's the secret boss of Emerald. At least, I'm pretty sure that battle was Emerald exclusive...

Steven was my favorite Champion in the games.Cynthia was second.So having him as Champion is a plus for me.Although I am playing through Emerald for my first Nuzlocke challenge.
---
Kingdom Hearts 3! I knew there was a reason to keep watching! :D
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#14Is_Corrupted(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 4:57:44 PM
GX1997 posted...
102 earliest,then Petalburg,111,114,117,120,and a few other places.But you'll have to get a fishing rod.

Seaking can be found in the Safari Zone.

This is all according to the Prima 10th Anniversary Pokedex.

Ok thanks! :D
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#15Is_Corrupted(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 5:05:36 PM
And now I wanna add the Pumbloom I just caught to my team.
---