This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fennekin's evos might be beautiful looking, similar to Chikorita's and Snivy's

#1faruwayPosted 7/6/2013 1:35:00 PM
First thing first, no talking about male gendered Chikorita and Snivy because ALL OF US seem them and their evos as female gendered due to their appearance in the first place...also, no talking about the anime, no male Meganium or male Serperior....it is invalid.

Now to the topic, out of all the starter pokemon evos, they ended up become strong, masculine and "ugly monstrous" look (no offense) but both Chikorita's and Snivy's evos look feminine in appearance.

Chikorita became a motherly sauropod with beautiful flower petals blooming around its neck.

Snivy became a graceful empress snake with french royal patterns on its body with a collar that makes it look like it's wearing a crown.

So I believe Fennekin will ended becoming a beautiful adult fox with some kind of design/patterns unique and original to its appearance. What do you guys think?
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#2X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/6/2013 1:36:57 PM
faruway posted...
First thing first, no talking about male gendered Chikorita and Snivy because ALL OF US seem them and their evos as female gendered due to their appearance in the first place...also, no talking about the anime, no male Meganium or male Serperior....it is invalid.

Now to the topic, out of all the starter pokemon evos, they ended up become strong, masculine and "ugly monstrous" look (no offense) but both Chikorita's and Snivy's evos look feminine in appearance.

Chikorita became a motherly sauropod with beautiful flower petals blooming around its neck.

Snivy became a graceful empress snake with french royal patterns on its body with a collar that makes it look like it's wearing a crown.

So I believe Fennekin will ended becoming a beautiful adult fox with some kind of design/patterns unique and original to its appearance. What do you guys think?

That's insulting to Meganium and Serperior.
They look great and their earlier evolutions, Fennekin looks horrible right from the beginning.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#3XazealPosted 7/6/2013 1:39:59 PM
faruway posted...

I gave up on you entirely here.
#4CyD13Posted 7/6/2013 1:45:32 PM
Learn to ignore of gender roles, TC.
---
"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines
Baby, I was Born This Way.
#5Arne83Posted 7/6/2013 1:51:43 PM
1) That's kinda sexist, yo.
2) The entire Chikorita line is hideous.
3) I tend to see Serperior as male.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#6Cheesepower5Posted 7/6/2013 1:53:44 PM
I don't see Serperior as feminine at all. Regal and elegant, sure, but not feminine.

The Chikorita line is pretty effeminate, though. Who cares? The bigger crime is that the first two gyms hit it for super effective and it has the lowest BST of any starter. Meganium is pretty lame.
---
My way is the high way. You'd have to be lactose intolerant to not learn to love it.
Ha! Cheese puns.
#7faruway(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 2:06:14 PM
I know but you guys misunderstood me. What I was trying to say is that we saw both and think that Chikorita and Snivy are female (when they were first revealed...BEFORE the anime ver of them shown) because of them look feminine looking, so does their evos and they looked great. Reason why I don't want male Meganium and Serperior get involved in this topic because the topic is about their designs being feminine. Also, some of you guys might talk about the male vers and say 'male Meganium and Serperior looked the same so you're wrong, there's no feminine look and all' and straying away from what my topic is all about, their feminine looks.

So my topic was about their feminine design.

Yes, there are some people who saw them and think they're not feminine in appearance but why would Gamefreak made their appearance so feminine looking? Take a look at Torchic, I know almost every people think that it looks female looking, so does Piplup until it evolves into something so masculine/male in appearance. And PokePark series, both Serperior and Snivy voiced by a female voiceactress. I know the anime got the male ver but it was Trip's. Ash's Snivy is female and before it was revealed, Ash thought it was a male.
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#8Arne83Posted 7/6/2013 2:10:32 PM
You're just digging your hole even deeper, TC.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#9SorrowOfAcheronPosted 7/6/2013 2:10:59 PM
Serperior looks more male to me.
But I think Fennekin's last evolution will lean more towards female.
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron, RageOfFenrisulf
Eurynome, Lv.200 Sorcerer
#10X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/6/2013 2:11:15 PM
faruway posted...
I know but you guys misunderstood me. What I was trying to say is that we saw both and think that Chikorita and Snivy are female (when they were first revealed...BEFORE the anime ver of them shown) because of them look feminine looking, so does their evos and they looked great. Reason why I don't want male Meganium and Serperior get involved in this topic because the topic is about their designs being feminine. Also, some of you guys might talk about the male vers and say 'male Meganium and Serperior looked the same so you're wrong, there's no feminine look and all' and straying away from what my topic is all about, their feminine looks.

So my topic was about their feminine design.

Yes, there are some people who saw them and think they're not feminine in appearance but why would Gamefreak made their appearance so feminine looking? Take a look at Torchic, I know almost every people think that it looks female looking, so does Piplup until it evolves into something so masculine/male in appearance. And PokePark series, both Serperior and Snivy voiced by a female voiceactress. I know the anime got the male ver but it was Trip's. Ash's Snivy is female and before it was revealed, Ash thought it was a male.

1. We? We who?
Snivy always looked male to me. I don't know what you're talking about. Snivy all the way to Serperior always looked male to me.
Chikorita all the way to Meganium always looked female to me. I don't know who this WE is.

Fennekin I "guess" looks feminine. I don't know. It looks like an ugly dog to me and I find it hard to see masculine or feminine dogs. I have my Houdour Male and my Houdoom Female (I have at least one male and one female of each in an evolution chain unless they're made to be 100% male or 100% female, mainly for breeding or other things) while some would say it should either be the other way around or both male or both female.

But in other words. To me Snivy and up never looked feminine once to me. So give up on this WE and say YOU.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.