This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can understand badass Pokemon and sexy Pokemon, but why both?

#11CyD13Posted 7/6/2013 2:41:50 PM
That's just your misogyny telling you things, TC.
---
"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines
Baby, I was Born This Way.
#12KillerMechanoidPosted 7/6/2013 2:43:27 PM(edited)
X_Ayumi_X posted...
KillerMechanoid posted...
There's nothing wrong with having a pokemon that is cute/beautiful and strong at the same time. It's probably just opinion if you find it wrong.

And I believe that most tough badasses aren't ugly either.

Also, this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DArCFB6j8-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am2ogvisLY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9o2xmT4esU

Clicked the 1st link... neither badass or sexy. Is that your video?
If so, sorry.

That's Fritz, not me.

(It's a running gag for us to post these vids on any pointless (key word: pointless) topic that Fritz comes up with.)
#13The_Undying_84Posted 7/6/2013 2:43:27 PM
Your use of the word sexy in the title disturbs me.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#14ZTIger5Posted 7/6/2013 2:44:20 PM
Fritz0x11 posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
So, pokemon can't be good-looking and strong at the same time?

I agree. If this were the case then the game would lack balance. Very trainer would want to have the strongest and cutest. Who the hell would want a busted ass looking hitmochan? You can't have the best if both worlds or you spoil he player.

That was a question to make sure I understood the point of the topic (which is negligible, considering it's you), not agreement with your statement.

*puts on glasses* Going down Serebii's list of the 200 pokemon with the highest total stat count, not including legendaries...

Arcanine, Volcarona, Togekiss, Kingdra, Milotic, Lapras, Charizard, Typhlosion, Sceptile, Blaziken, Empoleon, Serperior, all the Eeveelutions, Luxray, Starmie, Flygon, Gardevoir, Gallade, Zoroark, Mienshao, Braviary, Ninetails, Roserade, Honchkrow, Rapidash, Ampharos, Scizor, Heracross, Floatzel, Tauros, Altaria and Toxicroak

Of course whether a pokemon is cute, beautiful or cool is subjective, but all of these fit well into at least one of those categories for me. If none of them do for you, there's something wrong.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#15X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/6/2013 2:51:34 PM
ZTIger5 posted...
Fritz0x11 posted...
ZTIger5 posted...

I agree. If this were the case then the game would lack balance. Very trainer would want to have the strongest and cutest. Who the hell would want a busted ass looking hitmochan? You can't have the best if both worlds or you spoil he player.

That was a question to make sure I understood the point of the topic (which is negligible, considering it's you), not agreement with your statement.

*puts on glasses* Going down Serebii's list of the 200 pokemon with the highest total stat count, not including legendaries...

Arcanine, Volcarona, Togekiss, Kingdra, Milotic, Lapras, Charizard, Typhlosion, Sceptile, Blaziken, Empoleon, Serperior, all the Eeveelutions, Luxray, Starmie, Flygon, Gardevoir, Gallade, Zoroark, Mienshao, Braviary, Ninetails, Roserade, Honchkrow, Rapidash, Ampharos, Scizor, Heracross, Floatzel, Tauros, Altaria and Toxicroak

Of course whether a pokemon is cute, beautiful or cool is subjective, but all of these fit well into at least one of those categories for me. If none of them do for you, there's something wrong.

Arcanine: Not ugly but meh.
Volcarona: Bleh.
Togekiss: Ugly? Maybe weird looking but ugly?
Kingdra: I won't lie, 1st time I saw him in a japanese magazine, I thought his face was broken. Not ugly though.
Milotic: *Tries not to laugh*
Lapras: *Tries not to laugh*
Charizard: Ugly? If anyone think so.
Typhlosion: No way is this guy ugly.
Sceptile: Grass Mewtwo is NOT ugly.
Blaziken: I have to go with bleh on this one. Looks more of a weird looking one, but not ugly. Just Bleh.
Empoleon: Looks cute and awesome. Not ugly.
Serperior: Looks cool and awesome. Not ugly.
All Eeveelutions: The only ones I can say I don't like is Umbreon and Leafeon and they're not ugly... okay maybe Leafeon is slightly.
I'm not going through the rest, but you get the picture.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#16mada7Posted 7/6/2013 2:57:46 PM
Good rule of thumb for future threads like this: No you are not the only person on the internet that feels some particular minor detail is terrible. This is the internet nothing you say, do or feel is unique on the internet. You are however the only one among that group that feels that particular minor detail that doesn't affect anything at all for 99% of people that play the game is worth making an entire thread to complain about it.
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419
#17ZTIger5Posted 7/6/2013 2:58:00 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
Fritz0x11 posted...
ZTIger5 posted...

Arcanine: Not ugly but meh.
Volcarona: Bleh.
Togekiss: Ugly? Maybe weird looking but ugly?
Kingdra: I won't lie, 1st time I saw him in a japanese magazine, I thought his face was broken. Not ugly though.
Milotic: *Tries not to laugh*
Lapras: *Tries not to laugh*
Charizard: Ugly? If anyone think so.
Typhlosion: No way is this guy ugly.
Sceptile: Grass Mewtwo is NOT ugly.
Blaziken: I have to go with bleh on this one. Looks more of a weird looking one, but not ugly. Just Bleh.
Empoleon: Looks cute and awesome. Not ugly.
Serperior: Looks cool and awesome. Not ugly.
All Eeveelutions: The only ones I can say I don't like is Umbreon and Leafeon and they're not ugly... okay maybe Leafeon is slightly.
I'm not going through the rest, but you get the picture.

Yeah, you're misunderstanding: I was listing pokemon with high total base stats that I think look good to combat Fritz.
---
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#18X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/6/2013 2:59:21 PM
ZTIger5 posted...

Yeah, you're misunderstanding: I was listing pokemon with high total base stats that I think look good to combat Fritz.

Only quoted you as you're the one with the list. My statement was to the TC though.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#19wind64aPosted 7/6/2013 2:59:47 PM
What do you mean cute things aren't powerful? She's adorable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecbTsBMeBy8
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#20ZTIger5Posted 7/6/2013 3:00:04 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
ZTIger5 posted...

Only quoted you as you're the one with the list. My statement was to the TC though.

Ah, gotcha.
---
Waiting) Pokemon XY