This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Everyone, I'm going to be away from this board till the release of X/Y

#1faruwayPosted 7/6/2013 2:44:13 PM
Just wanna let you guys know that I decided to stay away from this board. Reason is I wanted to avoid getting spoiled, also same for Serebii too and Youtube on the XY leaks until after Oct 12. I've spoiled myself seeing the entire leak of new Pokemon in the prev gen so after some of you guys saying they going to avoid spoilers after this month, I decided to go with it. I'll also avoid looking into this month Coro Coro.

If there's anything I did to upset or confused you guys, I apologised and I'm sorry. You guys don't have to blame yourself, it's my fault. Also, those people/haters who I actually hate in this board (Yveltal etc.), let's forget all about it. It's fun chatting and sharing info with you guys from other countries outside Singapore and you're all awesome. So goodbye, guys...have an enjoyable time looking and sharing the updates till the releases of XY. Farewell. :')

Oh and give my regards to Mudkip43 that I'll be away. Froakie FTW. Thanks...
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#2scrappybristolPosted 7/6/2013 2:45:29 PM
Don't know who you are but ok.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#3SomeLikeItHothPosted 7/6/2013 2:45:31 PM
Bye guy.
---
Number of users that like it hoth: 287
Number of users that don't like it hoth: 110
#4X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/6/2013 2:46:08 PM
Later Mr. "Snivy looks like a girl"
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#5endergamer537Posted 7/6/2013 2:46:33 PM
scrappybristol posted...

---
Hypnotizer Extraordinaire at your service
Or rather, at mine! Ha ha! http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/EnderGamer#0
#6Thepenguinking2Posted 7/6/2013 2:48:58 PM
endergamer537 posted...
scrappybristol posted...

---
Mentions of Zangoose since 6/27/2013 as of this post: 25
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board!
#7faruway(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 2:57:45 PM
I'm still here.... -_-

But never mind, I'm not surprised. Glad I got that kind of response from you guys. Don't pretend, scrappybristol, I know who you are, I think...but I know you were in this board for a very long time, same as RageKaiser, LightningAce11 and Mudkip43 (I think they don't know me too but it doesn't matter).
---
#8SomeLikeItHothPosted 7/6/2013 3:00:02 PM
Maybe he doesn't know who you are? I've been coming to this board since it was created, and I lurk every day, and I have no clue who you are.
---
Number of users that like it hoth: 287
Number of users that don't like it hoth: 110
#9X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/6/2013 3:01:29 PM
faruway posted...
I'm still here.... -_-

But never mind, I'm not surprised. Glad I got that kind of response from you guys. Don't pretend, scrappybristol, I know who you are, I think...but I know you were in this board for a very long time, same as RageKaiser, LightningAce11 and Mudkip43 (I think they don't know me too but it doesn't matter).

To be fair, I never look at the name of posters unless I have to.

Only reason I remembered yhours now is because you say you want to be "faruway" from these boards until the release of the games.
The two linked together and I remembered "Oh, this is the one that think Snivy looks like a girl"
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#10faruway(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 3:10:43 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
faruway posted...
I'm still here.... -_-

To be fair, I never look at the name of posters unless I have to.

Only reason I remembered yhours now is because you say you want to be "faruway" from these boards until the release of the games.
The two linked together and I remembered "Oh, this is the one that think Snivy looks like a girl"

I'm sorry for being such ignorant, X_Ayumi_X. It's just that the first time I saw it being revealed, I think and see Snivy as a girl. That's just me, maybe I'm the only person who see it as a girl.
---