This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh Smogon is back up.

#1360pagesPosted 7/6/2013 2:50:18 PM
That's nice, will probably check some sets out later.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#2Thepenguinking2Posted 7/6/2013 5:32:29 PM
Take that, Antismogonners!
---
Mentions of Zangoose since 6/27/2013 as of this post: 25
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board!
#3LightningHawk90Posted 7/6/2013 5:33:26 PM
Damn.

Let the lack of creativity continue!
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#4Roc_RaidaPosted 7/6/2013 5:40:35 PM
Damn.

I really don't get this post. Smogon isn't to blame for the "lack of creativity"
---
I AM ROC RAIDA the pound for pound worst poster on the NBAB
My ass is property of his most superior JEFFHARDYB0YZ
#5LightningHawk90Posted 7/6/2013 5:41:41 PM
Roc_Raida posted...
Damn.

I really don't get this post. Smogon isn't to blame for the "lack of creativity"

Yeah...it kind of is.

Instead of coming up with their own movesets people just run to smogon and copy/paste whatever BS they find on there.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#6LexifoxPosted 7/6/2013 5:41:57 PM
Roc_Raida posted...
Damn.

Presumably, he's mad that people just copy their movesets.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7TherianReturnsPosted 7/6/2013 5:44:00 PM
So? It just means that more people can copy and paste teams from there and continue being unoriginal.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#8MogKnightAzurePosted 7/6/2013 5:46:06 PM
RageKaiser posted...
Roc_Raida posted...
Damn.

Yeah...it kind of is.

Instead of coming up with their own movesets people just run to smogon and copy/paste whatever BS they find on there.

What kind of logic is that? Smogon isn't to blame for people lacking originality. Those same people would copy/paste from another source if Smogon didn't exist. It would simply slow them down through a few google searches for strong builds.
#9Roc_RaidaPosted 7/6/2013 5:49:29 PM
Yeah...it kind of is.

The thing is that 95% of Smogon sets are just common sense that regular people like you and me can come up with, stuff like Alakazam, Breloom, etc are easy to make a set for since they only have a limited number of moves that would make sense for them. Like looking at Jirachi, you just know to abuse the flinch set since it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Iron Head+Serene Grace= 60% of flinching.
---
I AM ROC RAIDA the pound for pound worst poster on the NBAB
My ass is property of his most superior JEFFHARDYB0YZ
#10LegendofLink17Posted 7/6/2013 5:54:09 PM
Roc_Raida posted...
Yeah...it kind of is.

The thing is that 95% of Smogon sets are just common sense that regular people like you and me can come up with, stuff like Alakazam, Breloom, etc are easy to make a set for since they only have a limited number of moves that would make sense for them. Like looking at Jirachi, you just know to abuse the flinch set since it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Iron Head+Serene Grace= 60% of flinching.

You're not in the "regular" pokemon audience if you know that off the top of your head
---
Black 2 FC: 1851 0539 3947