This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my rain team

#31RTC3Posted 7/6/2013 9:36:40 PM
SD toxicroak has plenty of opportunities to switch in and set up. slow bulky waters, choice locked keldeo, latios at -2, blissey with toxic, etc etc. send toxicroak in, set up SD as they switch, and from there it's all about sucker punch mindgames

EQ weak is when you're team has multiple mons weak to EQ and you lack flying types/levitators to compensate
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#32RTC3Posted 7/6/2013 9:36:49 PM
*your
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#33DaemonscharmPosted 7/6/2013 9:38:06 PM
KyrieIrving posted...
Daemonscharm posted...
Can Toxicroak learn Focus Punch?

*checks*

Nope. Sad. That's the only way I could justify putting Substitute on him.

Regardless though Drain Punch with his Dry Skin ability is pretty beast mode.

Toxicroak can learn Focus Punch. Although I honestly don't like it very much.

You sure?

*checks again*

In Gen 4 yeah. I was checking move data for Gen 5 >_>
---
http://i.imgur.com/oIpTazi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg
#34iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 10:04:25 PM
RTC3 posted...
SD toxicroak has plenty of opportunities to switch in and set up. slow bulky waters, choice locked keldeo, latios at -2, blissey with toxic, etc etc. send toxicroak in, set up SD as they switch, and from there it's all about sucker punch mindgames

EQ weak is when you're team has multiple mons weak to EQ and you lack flying types/levitators to compensate

Oh EQ is earthquake. What's the issue with the substitute set? Make Toxicroak even bulkier with bulk-up behind the substitute, the damage from which is quickly healed, then sweep with drain punch.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#35jEr3mYPosted 7/6/2013 10:11:48 PM
Politeod
Kingdra
Toxicroak
Gyarados
Ludicolo
and Starmie

Use those - They're better than what you suggested....
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013