This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just a thought....

#1jEr3mYPosted 7/6/2013 9:56:37 PM
Has Yvonne owned a Sylveon at all... looking through all the released pics and I get confused on who owns what...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/6/2013 9:57:49 PM
What?
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i don't want to do things. i want to not do things.
#3jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 9:58:42 PM
You know, the female "rival" of the game.....
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#4PrettyTonyTigerPosted 7/6/2013 9:59:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 10:01:07 PM
No, I'm not meaning Shauna.. I'm meaning Yvonne... She does battle as there's a prebattle pic of her battling Xavier...
---
#6scrappybristolPosted 7/6/2013 10:01:20 PM
You mean the female rival Serena.

We don't know, TC.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#7FuneralCakePosted 7/6/2013 10:01:29 PM
Nobody "owns" anything right now, that we know of... The "Yvonne" using a Sylveon is just a random player character. The rival's name is Serena.
---
#8jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 10:07:53 PM
FuneralCake posted...
The rival's name is Serena.

That i didn't know of.. I thought Xavier and Yvonne were the rivals.. like how Bianca and Cheren were in Gen5....

and I know no one owns anything.... with the pics, she might have one (as part of the promotional stuff for the games).....

cos if she does have one, as shown in the pics, then Eevee will evolve into Sylveon via trading as Xavier traded an Eevee to *Unknown Player* BUT the few pics before that were Yvonne and Xavier battling.... and Yvonne used Pikachu and Xavier used Sylveon... then the trade pics came after it, but it was an Eevee being traded.....

Kind of confusing.. but it kinda shows Eevee will evolve via trading
---
#9FuneralCakePosted 7/6/2013 10:12:41 PM
Xavier and Yvonne are like placeholder, demo names. Kind of like how before BW were released, Blair and Whitlea were the demo names for the characters, but they actually ended up being called Hilbert and Hilda.

I assure you, the pictures of Xavier and Yvonne trading and battling are just to demonstrate those aspects of the game. That's not to say that Sylveon won't evolve via trading, but you're reading too much into it.
---
#10scrappybristolPosted 7/6/2013 10:13:00 PM
Its like this TC.

The male MC default name is Xavier but his ingame rival name is Calem.

Likewise the female MC default name is Yvonne but the ingame female rival name is Serena.

You dig?
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!