This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does EV/IV on this game??

#1rattlexPosted 7/7/2013 1:52:27 AM
Curious :)
---
NP : Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate // Animal Crossing : New Leaf // Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon // Soul Sacrifice // Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
CoWaBunGa, DuDe !!
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/7/2013 1:54:09 AM
Yes, EVs (and think IVs too?) were supposedly confirmed to exist at the Pokemon press conference at E3. EVs are apparently easier to see now, though the specifics weren't confirmed.

We really don't know anything else other than that.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i don't want to do things. i want to not do things.
#3rattlex(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 1:55:46 AM
So I guess, Nature Modifier will be also here too... Hope they add something new...
---
NP : Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate // Animal Crossing : New Leaf // Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon // Soul Sacrifice // Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
CoWaBunGa, DuDe !!
#4FuneralCakePosted 7/7/2013 1:57:53 AM
Nature modifier? Like being able to change a Pokemon's nature at will? Nothing was said about that, and I really kind of doubt it will be in the game, though it would be great to have.
---
#5rattlex(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 2:00:33 AM
ohh no no... sorry I mean the Pokemon's Nature feature ... hahah...
---
CoWaBunGa, DuDe !!
#6FuneralCakePosted 7/7/2013 2:02:17 AM
Ohhh. Well, yeah, that is more than likely in the game, but I don't know if it was fully confirmed yet.
---
#7rattlex(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 2:05:38 AM
yeah, I was hoping that one of the trailer shows pokemon status menu/parameters....

XD~
---
CoWaBunGa, DuDe !!
#8jEr3mYPosted 7/7/2013 3:50:29 AM
One thing they haven't even mentioned in the slightest is ABILITIES!! NO!!!, repeat NO!!! Gen 6 Pokemon have an ability.........
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013