This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A sword Pokemon? Really?

#1HeroSandwichlolPosted 7/7/2013 11:57:02 AM
They couldn't do something more original like something origami based or a caricature of blackface?

Seriously GameFreak?

Not buying this game until they come up with original designs
---
Ridley for SSB 4! Copy and paste this in your sig to spread the message!
We want Ridley!
#2ColonelHawkPosted 7/7/2013 11:59:07 AM
Actually, Jynx is more based on a Japanese mytholigical figure called Yama-Uba(Unless you knew that already and are jsut screwing with us)
#3PrettyTonyTigerPosted 7/7/2013 11:59:11 AM
Yea
---
My mother used to say i was a little reverend, that's why they call me God number seven
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 7/7/2013 11:59:20 AM
See you in October.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#5SakurafanboyPosted 7/7/2013 12:00:02 PM
A magnet? Really, GameFreak?
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)
#6PrettyTonyTigerPosted 7/7/2013 12:00:19 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
A magnet? Really, GameFreak?

Yea
---
My mother used to say i was a little reverend, that's why they call me God number seven
#7HemerukioPosted 7/7/2013 12:02:09 PM(edited)
A pack of eggs with faces on them? You're running out of ideas, aren't you, GameFreak?
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#8PrettyTonyTigerPosted 7/7/2013 12:03:27 PM
Hemerukio posted...
A pack of eggs with faces on them? You're running out of ideas, aren't you, GameFreak?

Yea
---
#9PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 7/7/2013 12:04:02 PM
I think the sword looks badass.

Really, people are just now asking "really?"? Really???

Ice cream pokemon, dumb ass cotton candy fluff looking pokemon, literally HUNDREDS of absolutely useless pokemon.... and the sword (swords are awesome in case anyone forgot) is a lack of creativity?

Well if a lack of creativity is turning inanimate objects into pokemons, I'd rather have a sword than say, a can opener or something else as mundane.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#10WallydraiglePosted 7/7/2013 12:09:39 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
I think the sword looks badass.

Really, people are just now asking "really?"? Really???

Ice cream pokemon, dumb ass cotton candy fluff looking pokemon, literally HUNDREDS of absolutely useless pokemon.... and the sword (swords are awesome in case anyone forgot) is a lack of creativity?

Well if a lack of creativity is turning inanimate objects into pokemons, I'd rather have a sword than say, a can opener or something else as mundane.

Or a washing machine.
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.