This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A sword Pokemon? Really?

#31EnferolunosPosted 7/7/2013 3:47:09 PM
> serious responses
wat
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#32GATTJTPosted 7/7/2013 5:24:11 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
See you in October.

wake me up

when september ends

Okay, this was pretty clever. >_>

First time I've seen it, but someone probably already made this joke.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#33QuaguamanPosted 7/7/2013 5:25:24 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
See you in October.

wait!!! don't go....we have candy!
---
Fluttershy is best pony
#34Dark Young LinkPosted 7/7/2013 5:28:37 PM
A pokemon based off Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan? It's like they're not even trying!
---
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#35Gsus_94Posted 7/7/2013 6:04:19 PM
Hemerukio posted...
A pack of eggs with faces on them? You're running out of ideas, aren't you, GameFreak?

They're not eggs, they're seeds.
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#36smashman92Posted 7/7/2013 6:06:21 PM
I thought it was kinda cool. The typing fits well. While we're complaining though...Wii Fit Trainer Game Freak? Really, really?
---
Charizard for SSBU
#37PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 7/9/2013 8:37:28 AM
MagikarpRules posted...
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
I think the sword looks badass.

Really, people are just now asking "really?"? Really???

Ice cream pokemon, dumb ass cotton candy fluff looking pokemon, literally HUNDREDS of absolutely useless pokemon.... and the sword (swords are awesome in case anyone forgot) is a lack of creativity?

Well if a lack of creativity is turning inanimate objects into pokemons, I'd rather have a sword than say, a can opener or something else as mundane.

I think you missed the sarcasm. This topic reeks of it.

Considering I went from seeing a Facebook post by a friend claiming the new sword pokemon was total crap and unoriginal, with a ton of likes and comments, then went on here mere seconds later to see someone complaining at the top of the msg list..... my momentary lapse of reason is pretty damn reasonable.

Personally I respond seriously to whining whether it's sarcastic or not, because no one wants to hear whining!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.