This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SO where are they going to make gun pokemon?

#21Gsus_94Posted 7/7/2013 5:59:43 PM
Dayner_Kurdi posted...
hyperdimeduck posted...
Umuru posted...
R0cks0l1dd posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
How many JRPGs you know where guns exist?

Fix'd

Wild ARMs. :D

Disgaea

FF7

it have two character, well a shotgun and hand replacement gun, still they have the word gun in it

FF8, FF10-2, FF-13. I mean come on, in FF10-2, there's an attack called trigger happy...
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#22SirPikachuPosted 7/7/2013 6:02:27 PM
Honedge is a GHOST HAUTING THE SWORD. He is NOT the sword. I love it just because of this. If it was just a living sword, it would be the worst pokémon ever created IMO.

Also, I don't think it would make sense for a ghost to haunt a gun.
#23RDS1Posted 7/7/2013 6:07:20 PM
Estheimaster posted...
Now we need a shield and/or spear Pokémon. No, Bronzor and Shieldon don't count.

Beedrill.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#24Gsus_94Posted 7/7/2013 6:08:44 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Honedge is a GHOST HAUTING THE SWORD. He is NOT the sword. I love it just because of this. If it was just a living sword, it would be the worst pokémon ever created IMO.

A ghost haunting a sword (let alone a ghost existing or haunting anything) doesn't make any more sense.
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#25AysanderPosted 7/7/2013 6:12:05 PM
Gsus_94 posted...
SirPikachu posted...

A ghost haunting a sword (let alone a ghost existing or haunting anything) doesn't make any more sense.

Except they're basing Honedge off an ancient legend, not a modern one.
#26Cyclone314Posted 7/7/2013 6:26:53 PM
Chrono Trigger has Lucca with her guns. Maybe Robo has a gun special attack too, but I can't remember one. Robo should be a Pokemon.
---
I don't suffer from insanity
I enjoy it
#27SirPikachuPosted 7/7/2013 7:21:18 PM
Aysander posted...
Gsus_94 posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Except they're basing Honedge off an ancient legend, not a modern one.

Yeah, how can you say a sword being haunted by a spirit is the same as a sword coming to life for no reason?