This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They should give Drought to a not completely terrible pokemon

#51wind64aPosted 7/7/2013 6:34:54 PM
kakashik99992 posted...
wind64a posted...
kakashik99992 posted...
wind64a posted...
Lilligant gets Quiver Dance and Sleep Powder, which can make for some amusing results against Pokémon that don't have a Super Effective STAB against it. As most Swift Swim users are Water Types Giga Drain makes them cry. It's usually a good idea to have something handy if you know most opponents are going to have a certain strategy.

First Kingra is dragon too second it's really not even close to a counter unless you hit sleep powder and pray plus which rain team can't mantain the rain against sun(ninetales again) and don't bring at least one hurricaner?

I didn't even bother to remove the rain. Lilligant still hits Kingdra for neutral STAB damage with Giga Drain and after a Quiver Dance or two outspeeds it. I also ran HP Rock for Flying Types as they are the usual obvious counter.

The Kingdra will be looking at the flower or something and it got outspeed in the rain after a quiver dance? Serious dude nevermind you are talking nonsense already

Two Quiver Dances double Lilligant's speed equaling the boost that Kingdra gets. Any more and Kingdra now is behind in that department. While it is unexpected for someone to actually let that many boosts happen, people do tend to get overconfident when they are using something considered overpowered.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#52360pagesPosted 7/7/2013 6:40:09 PM
But being over confidant is a sign of being a lacking player, I usually try to take out everything as quickly as possible.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#53wind64aPosted 7/7/2013 6:45:19 PM
True, though there's still that tricky Special Defense boost, and the healing to overcome.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#54GameNinjaGuyPosted 7/7/2013 6:47:45 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Ninetales is only the third worst Fire type without Drought.
It's ahead of Flareon and Magmortar.

Please explain how Flareon and Magmortar are worse than Magcargo.
---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
My SSB4 roster: http://tinyurl.com/ctaqf3x
#55LioleiaPosted 7/7/2013 7:36:34 PM
Volcarona.

And then Volcarona was banned to Ubers.
---
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. --Carolyn Janice Cherryh