This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think we'll have a second Eeveelution this gen or just Sylveon

#21paiprPosted 7/7/2013 6:57:00 PM
sadly no i feel like we would have seen it by now, course they could be holding off cause they dont want to distract the hype from the mystery of sylveon's type, and now the hype of fairy type.

id love another (just cause new eeveelutions coming in pairs is nice) but yeah, no, i dont think we have another.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#22ShineboltPosted 7/7/2013 7:11:53 PM
I could see them holding off on the second Eeveelution especially if its Dragon type. If Sylveon really is Fairy type then it would make sense to reveal it first to show off the new type. Now take into consideration that each pair has had a weak against/strong to type matchup (Espeon Psychic/Umbreon Dark and Leafeon Grass/Claceon Ice) and the fact that supposedly Fairy is strong against Dragon it would make sense for the next Eeveelution to be Dragon type which is a very powerful type and as such something to keep under wraps about which pokemon are dragons.

Then again Fairy type probably has a couple more SEs against so that isn't the only possible type, and they could easily just break the pattern and only release one Eeveelution this gen.
---
Take this post seriously at your own risk.
#23JustinTheJaggedPosted 7/7/2013 7:13:29 PM
If they add a ground or steel one I may actually use one.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.