This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it finally time to allow starter Pokemon to be found in the wild???

#11dialga111Posted 7/7/2013 4:04:43 PM
It would be interesting to have some sort of post game area, like an Island where you can only find wild starters and their evos. It could be a huge area to fit all the 54 pokémon, you could have tasks or sub-plots to find the last evos, meet important characters and professors from older gens, get rare items, the possibilites are great. Of course, to access this place, you'd have to fill a difficult task, like catching all pokemon from the region dex (except starters), or finding a certain number, like 400 or 500 pokémon from the national dex... just some ideas
---
Megaman ZX3 petition, sign and tell your friends!
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/megaman-zx3.html
#12MaetchPosted 7/7/2013 4:14:12 PM
No chance, because GameFreak always made them as one of many ways to encourage trading with other players. Remember, they're obsessed with the social aspect of Pokémon (hench why we get crap like Global Link and the C-Gear).
#13Dark Young LinkPosted 7/7/2013 4:16:27 PM
You can find Pikachu and Eevee in the wild.
---
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#14EternalNetherPosted 7/7/2013 4:24:12 PM
It takes all of 30 seconds to find someone on Gfaqs willing to trade the other starters to you for absolutely nothing. So this isn't really something I need. I play through every gen with the 3 starters in my party. You generally get the ability to trade after the first or second gym so it doesn't take that long story progression wise. Plus I'm not picky with natures or stats.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992