This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: An SR equivalent is made for every type

#1iKhanicPosted 7/7/2013 8:17:16 PM
So Stealth Ground, Stealth Fire, Stealth Fairy, etc.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#2scrappybristolPosted 7/7/2013 8:18:35 PM
Clearly GF wants Pokemon to die.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#3hellslingerPosted 7/7/2013 8:20:07 PM
scrappybristol posted...
Clearly GF wants Pokemon to die.

If that happened Pokemon wouldn't die. Hardcore competitive players would ****** and Moan but it would still sell millions and a Gen VII, Gen VIII and Gen IX would already be in the works.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
#4iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 8:24:24 PM
Parasect switches into Stealth Fire and Stealth Flying. GG

A Psychic/Ghost type switches into Stealth Ghost and Stealth Dark.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#5JustinTheJaggedPosted 7/7/2013 8:24:55 PM
I don't play competitively so I wouldn't care.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#6DarkDragon386Posted 7/7/2013 8:28:34 PM
I'm not sure if I could see dual weakness Pokemon take a hit in usage if that happened. I've suggested this before with the obvious only one on the field at a time.

As a monotype fan, I could see monotype teams have more success. If I have a mono fire team, throw out a stealth leaf to help take out the pesky water, ground, and rock types.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#7Shadow Flare13Posted 7/7/2013 8:30:12 PM(edited)
It wouldn't be that awful if only one could be out at a time. It'd take a bit of strategy and wouldn't allow for any Stealth move to centralize the game, presumably. Of course then the metagame might just devolve into a revolving door of stealth moves.

EDIT: Oh oops for some reason I was thinking of it as affecting both sides at the same time. Though that's an idea...
#8DarkDragon386Posted 7/7/2013 8:35:04 PM(edited)
Shadow Flare13 posted...
It wouldn't be that awful if only one could be out at a time. It'd take a bit of strategy and wouldn't allow for any Stealth move to centralize the game, presumably. Of course then the metagame might just devolve into a revolving door of stealth moves.

That's kind of why I like the idea.

Right now, it's a liability to be of flying, fire, ice, and bug typing because of stealth rock. No matter how good said Pokemon are (Gyarados, Dragonite, Mence, and Volcarona are all very good). While the game became even more favorable to steel, fighting, and ground. (Like hitting five things for super effective damage and have a ridiculous amount of resistances isn't enough)

If an SR of every type was introduced, no weakness would mean more than another. The way it stands now, a Pokemon with a rock type weakness needs to be very good to overcome that handicap.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 7/7/2013 8:34:31 PM
My reaction?
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#10The_WeegeePosted 7/7/2013 8:37:12 PM
Rapid Spin becomes core on every team.

Leads will be full of 4 SR moves and Anti-Leads will just Taunt.
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92