This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible second new type?

#11Xerneas66Posted 7/8/2013 2:16:37 AM
iirc the strategy guide on Amazon only mentioned the Fairy type. If there were 2, it would've said something along the lines of 'Type chart of both the Fairy and *insert other type here*!', whereas it only talks about the Fairy type.

So that means it is unlikely we could see another new type, plus there was only the Fairy type that was leaked
#12NightinanglePosted 7/8/2013 2:46:11 AM
Doubt it, but hope it. "What is this? There was a glitch in our pokedex? What is this new eevee? Wait, Noivern and Litleo were meant to be called...echo Pokemon?"
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://i.imgur.com/YHNFMLG.png
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7. Because, you know. Sound waves....and...sonic booms.
#13BlackBloodDrago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 2:47:48 AM
Some of you are acting like the type should have already been revealed if there is one but they don't show all poekemon before the game releases now do they? They don't reveal the whole story now do they? If there is a second new type, they have reasons to keep it a secret. :P
---
FC: 3480-3950-4456 Official Arcanine Master of Pokemon X/Y
''If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?''-Will Rogers
#14SirPiercePosted 7/8/2013 7:32:05 AM
While I want another type (and fully agree with this being the 'new' second gen based on them referring to fifth gen as a reboot and having MANY similarities to first gen)...I don't see it happening. Not for any of the reasons listed, but because of how Fairy was revealed.

They positioned the type listing perfectly so that the addition of Fairy would fill in the only empty slot and make the chart whole again. I just think that if there were another new type, there would have still been an empty slot on their chart.

But, I could be wrong. We will have to wait and see.

P.S. It will not be sound or echo or anything of the sort. We got a bat-like Pokemon with giant speakers for ears, 'noise' in its name, and a move based on sound...and it is a Flying / Dragon. If sound or echo were happening, they would have been revealed with Noivern like how they used Sylveon to reveal the Fairy Type.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#15BlackBloodDrago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 6:41:07 PM
Bump?
---
''If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?''-Will Rogers
#16andrewx72Posted 7/8/2013 6:45:32 PM
As much as I would want it, I don't think so.
---
Don't eat blue melons.
Black 2 FC: 2022 7568 3773
#17P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/8/2013 6:47:47 PM
Xerneas66 posted...
iirc the strategy guide on Amazon only mentioned the Fairy type. If there were 2, it would've said something along the lines of 'Type chart of both the Fairy and *insert other type here*!', whereas it only talks about the Fairy type.

So that means it is unlikely we could see another new type, plus there was only the Fairy type that was leaked

---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#18BlackBloodDrago(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 6:51:45 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Xerneas66 posted...

This isn't solid enough though, just because something isn't mentioned to exist doesn't mean it actually doesn't exist. Gamefreak has control over the info they reveal, if they don't want amazon saying there's a second new type, then amazon won't be saying there is a second new type.
---
#19spooky96Posted 7/8/2013 6:53:18 PM
Windyligth posted...
Probs not, cause lolsound.

---
Currently obsessed with - Yearnings of Wind.
#20P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/8/2013 6:53:42 PM
BlackBloodDrago posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Xerneas66 posted...

This isn't solid enough though, just because something isn't mentioned to exist doesn't mean it actually doesn't exist. Gamefreak has control over the info they reveal, if they don't want amazon saying there's a second new type, then amazon won't be saying there is a second new type.

It's a strategy guide that revealed a feature we have yet to have even heard about (Super Training). It's going to contain all the information of a game, and if there had been a second type, it would have been listed alongside Fairy. That's pretty damn conclusive.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.