This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope hidden abilities will be found/unlocked in game.

#1Hierarchy225Posted 7/8/2013 9:05:05 AM(edited)
Like prankster sableye just being found in the wild or something. Or Pokemon Amie having the option of unlocking, and replacing your pokemons ability with its hidden ability.

No more dreamworld.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#2LexifoxPosted 7/8/2013 9:05:40 AM
Also let us grow berries ingame.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3JoJoX200Posted 7/8/2013 9:09:53 AM
From what I read, PGL will be closed in october and then reopened in january. Probably for X and Y. Make of that what you want, but I assume it will be DW all over again =/

I'd love it if they just made them into normal abilities. Like, upping the max ability count on a pokemon to 3 instead of 2. PGL completely closing and making everything you achieved there(except for sent over stuff) count for nothing is inevitable with server costs and new games releasing and also a great way to piss off a lot of people. Not a good marketing strategy, but will happen again as long as they introduce another one of those websites.
#4LexifoxPosted 7/8/2013 9:11:02 AM
JoJoX200 posted...
From what I read, PGL will be closed in october and then reopened in january. Probably for X and Y. Make of that what you want, but I assume it will be DW all over again =/

I'd love it if they just made them into normal abilities. Like, upping the max ability count on a pokemon to 3 instead of 2. PGL completely closing and making everything you achieved there(except for sent over stuff) count for nothing is inevitable with server costs and new games releasing and also a great way to piss off a lot of people. Not a good marketing strategy, but will happen again as long as they introduce another one of those websites.

Honestly, it wouldn't be such a big deal if they let certain things carry over. People spent years growing berries and buying furniture... but for what?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5JoJoX200Posted 7/8/2013 9:14:29 AM
If that stuff carries over, it'd be a bit more acceptable. I still don't like the fact that part of the game basically disappears because it's external. Why even make it then?
#6XavuuPosted 7/8/2013 9:21:02 AM
Also, Chansey needs to legitimately get wish, or get rid of it completely.
---
Choice Band STAB surprise Quick Attack; Staraptor.