This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

does anyone else find it insulting that we didnt get all DW abilities in gen 5?

#1Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/8/2013 9:49:05 AM
way to tease us, GF. show us lightningrod zapdos, shadow tag chandelure, contrary serperior etc. and not release any of them!

then lets shutdown the GTS so you can never even get them again!

way to go, giving us an incomplete metagame to play in. by the time gen 6 rolls out, i bet none of those pokemon will even be relevant anymore.
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#2Dark Young LinkPosted 7/8/2013 9:50:11 AM
Zapdos will always be relevant.
---
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#3SorrowOfAcheronPosted 7/8/2013 9:51:44 AM
I think it's kind of dumb that they haven't released all of them, AND that they haven't released female DW starters. What the hell is the point? Are they afraid people will breed them? Why?
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron, RageOfFenrisulf
Eurynome, Lv.200 Sorcerer
#4LexifoxPosted 7/8/2013 9:52:05 AM
GF didn't show us those Pokemon.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5LexifoxPosted 7/8/2013 9:53:06 AM
SorrowOfAcheron posted...
I think it's kind of dumb that they haven't released all of them, AND that they haven't released female DW starters. What the hell is the point? Are they afraid people will breed them? Why?

Honestly, the most insulting part of that is that there's all kinds of Speed Boostiken running around that you can't legally have unless you lived in Japan, and the Sinnoh DW starters effectively became paid DLC.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#6EnferolunosPosted 7/8/2013 9:54:08 AM
They didn't tease us. People looked in the code when they shouldn't have
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#7Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 9:54:44 AM
Lexifox posted...
SorrowOfAcheron posted...

Honestly, the most insulting part of that is that there's all kinds of Speed Boostiken running around that you can't legally have unless you lived in Japan, and the Sinnoh DW starters effectively became paid DLC.

so did the therian formes! although, for the price and how many things you got alongside them, it was somewhat worth it
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards