This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Normal-types you feel should have a different type...

#1mehmetskiPosted 7/8/2013 11:52:25 AM
I think there are plenty of them. Normal-types that dont look so "normal" to you...
My example: Loudred and Exploud. I think they could also be dragons. Or even fighting.
Honestly they look like anything but normal to me
what do you guys/girls think?
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#2gwithy16Posted 7/8/2013 11:55:51 AM
Persian- Dark
Dunsparce- Ground
Granbull- Fighting
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1832133/pavelski.gif
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose
#3Dark Young LinkPosted 7/8/2013 11:55:59 AM
I think you have an odd way of deciding what looks like a dragon or fighting type.
---
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#4jayman7Posted 7/8/2013 11:56:46 AM
You think Loudred and Exploud look like dragons. Um... what? How... but they... huh? Altaria looks more draconic to me, and it's the most commonly-used example of a "Dragon-type that's not dragon-like".
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#5mehmetski(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 12:00:56 PM
jayman7 posted...
You think Loudred and Exploud look like dragons. Um... what? How... but they... huh? Altaria looks more draconic to me, and it's the most commonly-used example of a "Dragon-type that's not dragon-like".

i think they look kind of reptilian (if compared to any kind of animal) and especially exploud has that always roaring mouth and agressive look, also his...tubes? make it look like a dinosaur. and i think dragons and dinosaurs are pretty similar. also, their anatomy isnt so different from some fighting types (primeape for example)...and like i said, they pretty much look like anything to me...just not "normal"...i mean, would you put them in the same category as rattata and zigzagoon?
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#6jayman7Posted 7/8/2013 12:13:04 PM
Yeah, sorry, they don't look especially reptilian to me, and the only type I can see them being associated with are hypothetical sound-related types that don't presently exist (and if one was being added this gen, Noivern would be one.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#7Misdreavus573Posted 7/8/2013 12:46:11 PM
Clefairy: Fairy

Glameow/Purugly: Dark
#8SpikeTbearPosted 7/8/2013 12:47:37 PM
Blissey: Obese Type
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#9The_Undying_84Posted 7/8/2013 12:57:46 PM
I've always thought every Normal/Flying just be Flying. I also don't think any other Normal dual types should exist unless they're like Girafarig.

Well, maybe not all of them, not Doduo/Dodrio since they don't even really fly.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#10LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/8/2013 1:07:16 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...
I've always thought every Normal/Flying just be Flying. I also don't think any other Normal dual types should exist unless they're like Girafarig.

Well, maybe not all of them, not Doduo/Dodrio since they don't even really fly.

This, so much.
---
Specter of shadows, Ruler of the darkened moon, Uncontrollable ~Darkrai