This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am a girl an I love fairy types ^.^

#51KeeperOfShadowsPosted 7/8/2013 3:20:31 PM
Davidk92 posted...
TherianReturns posted...

So, what's your issue with me. Have I stole your girlfriend or something? If you're not on my ignore list, it means we've never had problems in the past. Care to explain your butthurt?

White Knight POWAAAHH!!!

j/k

Mad respect
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83
#52TherianReturnsPosted 7/8/2013 3:20:42 PM
Davidk92 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Davidk92 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
I've done nothing to you.

YET.

Wow, I'm so scared.

So, what's your issue with me. Have I stole your girlfriend or something? If you're not on my ignore list, it means we've never had problems in the past. Care to explain your butthurt?

Okay, hang on. <initiate sincerity mode>

In general, I've heard of your reputation as a troll on this board. As you said, you've done nothing to me personally so I left well enough alone. Then accusng someone else of being a troll rubbed me the wrong way, since it reminds me of the users on the SSBU board.

Secifically, you insulted NekoHime, who is one of the nicest people I've met on this board. That's what pissed me off and prompted me to step in.

And that, ladies and gentleman, is why I am butthurt.

I see.

Well, to clear you up. I am not a troll. People just have no life, and can't really handle my comments and intelligence. You don't have to believe me or agree, and that's okay. Nicest people? Ha. Catboy being nice? He's a real low IQ troll. You just haven't seen him exposed like I have. Once again, you're free to like anyone you want, but in my case, don't muck with me, until you have the facts.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#53Davidk92Posted 7/8/2013 3:23:23 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Davidk92 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Davidk92 posted...
TherianReturns posted...

YET.

Wow, I'm so scared.

In general, I've heard of your reputation as a troll on this board. As you said, you've done nothing to me personally so I left well enough alone. Then accusng someone else of being a troll rubbed me the wrong way, since it reminds me of the users on the SSBU board.

Secifically, you insulted NekoHime, who is one of the nicest people I've met on this board. That's what pissed me off and prompted me to step in.

I see.

Well, to clear you up. I am not a troll. People just have no life, and can't really handle my comments and intelligence. You don't have to believe me or agree, and that's okay. Nicest people? Ha. Catboy being nice? He's a real low IQ troll. You just haven't seen him exposed like I have. Once again, you're free to like anyone you want, but in my case, don't muck with me, until you have the facts.

Heh. You know nothing of trolls. Head to the SSBU board and post there for a couple of weeks, then come back and talk to me.

Either way, this argument is starting to upset TC, so I'm willing to stop if you are.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#54NekoHime64Posted 7/8/2013 3:25:11 PM(edited)
TherianReturns posted...
Davidk92 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Davidk92 posted...
TherianReturns posted...

YET.

Wow, I'm so scared.

I see.

You saying you saw me "exposed"? Therina pls *points to sig*
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#55Rose_MagePosted 7/8/2013 3:25:48 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/540a4f882c9fc1f45c640074aacb09b7/tumblr_inline_mjtl2wKO021qz4rgp.jpg
---
R ~ Official Beth and Parvati of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
#56Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/8/2013 3:27:13 PM
this topic turned into a pillow fight
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#57TherianReturnsPosted 7/8/2013 3:28:20 PM(edited)
Davidk92 posted...

Heh. You know nothing of trolls. Head to the SSBU board and post there for a couple of weeks, then come back and talk to me.

Either way, this argument is starting to upset TC, so I'm willing to stop if you are.

Know nothing of trolls? Hah. I've seen real trolls in action on Youtube of the past. Trolls that harass relentlessly with spam, hacking and 24/7 hate that also get private info, posts horrid images....and I've dealt with them. Groups and hordes of them exist even today, and they're not like anything you've seen on petty gamefaqs boards. And people think I am a troll, when they've seen nothing like that. It makes me laugh.

And as for this topic, I will post all I want. I am never shackled and my words will be heard.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#58ZTIger5Posted 7/8/2013 3:28:15 PM
Are we supposed to be surprised? Not trying to be mean, just that's the vibe I got. In any case, I agree with you on Fairy-type having a lot of potential.

And I still kinda hope we get Echo-type sometime, as unlikely as it is at this point =/
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#59Davidk92Posted 7/8/2013 3:32:07 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Know nothing of trolls? Hah. I've seen real trolls in action on Youtube of the past. Trolls that harass relentlessly with spam, hacking and 24/7 hate that also get private info, posts horrid images....and I've dealt with them. Groups and hordes of them exist even today, and they're not like anything you've seen on petty gamefaqs boards. And people think I am a troll, when they've seen nothing like that. It makes me laugh.

And as for this topic, I will post all I want. I am never shackled and my words will be heard.

Believe what you want, Therian. Continue to bask in the satisfaction that you're the big fish in the little pond. I feel that I have made my point, and don't say I wasn't willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Either way, I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away from this. Something you've proven yourself too immature to do.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#60TherianReturnsPosted 7/8/2013 3:33:52 PM
Davidk92 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Believe what you want, Therian. Continue to bask in the satisfaction that you're the big fish in the little pond. I feel that I have made my point, and don't say I wasn't willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Either way, I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away from this. Something you've proven yourself too immature to do.

You're the one that's immature here, because YOU'RE the one that started with me, and you give in to rumours that aren't true. Lol hypocrite.
---