This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How does thinking fairy is girly make you insecure and immature?

#1Duskull24Posted 7/8/2013 2:49:41 PM
Who's more insecure, the people that think fairies are girly or the people that have to go out of their way to tell everyone they're insecure?
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#2GameNinjaGuyPosted 7/8/2013 2:50:59 PM
Well you have done both in two sentences so...
---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
My SSB4 roster: http://tinyurl.com/ctaqf3x
#3HappyUnicorn101Posted 7/8/2013 2:54:20 PM
You're not gonna see those guys who think "fairy's aren't girly" wear a fairy costume to a halloween party. So they are just BSing and trying to act like they are level-headed and open minded compared to the rest of us.
---
"I really hope you were one of the hundreds of people i curb stomped today" - Typical basement dwellers living through their vidyagames
#4Duskull24(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 2:56:23 PM
GameNinjaGuy posted...
Well you have done both in two sentences so...

What? Asking if one thing is more of something than another thing doesn't mean they both are that something in the first place.

HappyUnicorn101 posted...
You're not gonna see those guys who think "fairy's aren't girly" wear a fairy costume to a halloween party. So they are just BSing and trying to act like they are level-headed and open minded compared to the rest of us.

QFT
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#5agent9149Posted 7/8/2013 2:57:47 PM

I would.
#6Arne83Posted 7/8/2013 2:58:36 PM
It's not so much thinking that fairy is girly... it's more complaining that it's girly, as if that's inherently a bad thing.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#7HappyUnicorn101Posted 7/8/2013 2:59:18 PM
agent9149 posted...

I would.

Then you're probably gonna get laughed at and avoided because people will think you're a creep.
---
"I really hope you were one of the hundreds of people i curb stomped today" - Typical basement dwellers living through their vidyagames
#8Duskull24(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 3:01:24 PM
agent9149 posted...

I would.

Actions speak louder than words.

Arne83 posted...
It's not so much thinking that fairy is girly... it's more complaining that it's girly, as if that's inherently a bad thing.

What's wrong with wanting to embrace your inner manhood? Not saying I'm one of those people, but why does having an opinion have to make them insecure?
---
#9agent9149Posted 7/8/2013 3:03:27 PM
agent9149 posted...

I would.

Then you're probably gonna get laughed at and avoided because people will think you're a creep.

Hmm. Not really. Considering how confident I am, and since I am sort of a class clown. I think i'll have fun with it.
#10TehTrumpCardPosted 7/8/2013 3:05:43 PM
Fairy makes me insecure about using Dragon-types.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard