This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: if you don't like Sylveons design, then you don't find Skyla attractive

#11ZTIger5Posted 7/8/2013 2:15:25 PM
I was surprised this isn't SkylaIsMyWife's topic.

I kinda like Sylveon, but I don't like Skyla as much as I could. Mainly because of that strange... thing above her bangs. I'm not even sure what to call it, the part of her hairstyle. It just looks out of place. I'm more fond of Erica, Sabrina, Jasmine, Flannery and Winona.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#12The_Undying_84Posted 7/8/2013 2:16:07 PM
This is a nonsensical correlation. I hate Sylveon, I have no opinion about Skyla, or any other Pokegirl.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#13BurningFlareXPosted 7/8/2013 2:16:57 PM
ZTIger5 posted...

I kinda like Sylveon, but I don't like Skyla as much as I could. Mainly because of that strange... thing above her bangs. I'm not even sure what to call it, the part of her hairstyle. It just looks out of place. I'm more fond of Erica, Sabrina, Jasmine, Flannery and Winona.

PrettyTonyTiger = TigerJackson = SkylaIsMyWife.
Or am I wrong?
Anyway, I don't really like, neither hate Sylveon (Yet), but I seriously hate Skyla, because she's overrated.
---
I hate everything.
#14DoctorJimmy133Posted 7/8/2013 2:17:16 PM
ZTIger5 posted...

I'm pretty sure it actually is his topic.
---
Harmony is peace. Peace is unity. Unity is harmony. I tell this to the King Nook. He ask me to leave.
#15wind64aPosted 7/8/2013 2:19:35 PM
I'm not particularly fond of Sylveon and I dislike Skyla, but I doubt that there's really a causation relationship between the two.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#16Half-GhostPosted 7/8/2013 2:19:56 PM
Disagree. I'm not a fan of Skyla, but I really love Sylveon.