This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do so many people want Honedge to be a suit of armor?

#11RDS1Posted 7/8/2013 5:37:06 PM
I'd rather it ditch the sword and evolve into a mass of hundreds of cloth-hands.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#12JarickoPosted 7/8/2013 5:37:42 PM
My liking of the pokemon would considerably drop if it was a suit of armor. I like that its a sort. And besides we already got something that vaguely looks like a suit of armor in 5th gen and that pokemon is S***

Honedge seems almost zelda enemy like though in its design. I love it. Even unsheathed.
---
2766-8059-8176 Friend Code. Feel free to add me, Inbox me if you do though.
#13erekwashere15Posted 7/8/2013 5:41:40 PM
Never listen to the fanbase.

None of them will take the blame if something goes badly.

Also, the more vocal fans whine too much anyway
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#14HemerukioPosted 7/8/2013 6:34:45 PM
If anything, I'd like it to evolve into a shadowy apparition in the shape of a man (or woman, depending on the gender) wielding the sword.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#15PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/8/2013 6:51:47 PM
Hemerukio posted...
If anything, I'd like it to evolve into a shadowy apparition in the shape of a man (or woman, depending on the gender) wielding the sword.

Best idea in the topic.

Though I like it just the way it is.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)
#16AysanderPosted 7/10/2013 3:19:51 PM
Firemaster5 posted...
It'd be kind of like Klink, Beldum, and Magnemite joining w/ others of their kind.
Also, that polter-armor from The Legend of Dragoon.

Polter-Armor is the best thing ever lol....

Maybe there will be a possessed armor suit as well, and they'll have a cross-evo like Karrablast/Shelmet in which one evolves into a dual sword combo and the other evolves into a platemail suit wielding a blade (Using the leftover metal to presumably craft their additional addon)

One would be offensive, one would be defensive. XD
#17MickeyRocksaPosted 7/10/2013 6:57:18 PM
Cause it could be a suit of armor w/ a sword on fire wearing a witch hat that also has a little blue flare at the top ... that is why
---
call me 2 battle MICKEYx FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me first
feel free
#18MickeyRocksaPosted 7/10/2013 7:01:55 PM
MickeyRocksa posted...
Cause it could be a suit of armor w/ a sword on fire wearing a witch hat that also has a little blue flare at the top ... that is why

hold that thought what if I said it gets 2 swords one with red and orange flames one with bluish purple flames ()^o^()
---
feel free
#19AysanderPosted 7/10/2013 7:23:26 PM
MickeyRocksa posted...
MickeyRocksa posted...

hold that thought what if I said it gets 2 swords one with red and orange flames one with bluish purple flames ()^o^()

Red-orange....Bluish-purple...?

LLOYD IRVING!

Tales of Lloyd Irving: Flameberge Master confirmed >:O
#20MickeyRocksaPosted 7/10/2013 7:30:23 PM
Aysander posted...
MickeyRocksa posted...
MickeyRocksa posted...

Red-orange....Bluish-purple...?

LLOYD IRVING!

Tales of Lloyd Irving: Flameberge Master confirmed >:O

yes only w/o a soul and made of steel...game freak better take down notes
---
feel free