This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has there ever been a random NPC trainer that you had trouble beating?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has there ever been a random NPC trainer that you had trouble beating?

User Info: Mudkip43

3 years ago#1
For me it was the two Ace Trainers heading to Veilstone in Platiinum and DPP
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC

User Info: LightningAce11

3 years ago#2
Pokemon red and blue suck.

User Info: Archwing3441

3 years ago#3
uuum, the dunsparce in the beginning of black/white 2 when I was doing a nuzlocke challenge... roll out was SE against my two pokemon >_<
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...

User Info: BikdipOnABus

3 years ago#4
There's one in the basement of Wellspring Cave that comes to mind, and I think there was someone in Challenger's Cave too.
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
(message deleted)

User Info: DarkDragon386

3 years ago#6
A double Ace Trainer battle between Solcaeon Town and Celestic Town in Platinum with a Gyarados and Raichu. Part of the problem was me thinking of 5th Gen Raichu with lightningrod, so I saved my Jolteon until Raichu was dealt with and that lightningrod/Gyarados double battle strategy was so common in Coliseum and XD. That was a mistake as Gyarados stomped 4 of my Pokemon, leaving me with my Crobat and Jolteon.

By the time I realized Raichu couldn't have lightningrod in 4th Gen, it was too late. I lost, went back and took Gyarados out real quickly.
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)

User Info: Tatakai-No-Kami

3 years ago#7
GSC ash in the cave. of course, i was like 9 years old at the time.
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: SpinKirby

3 years ago#8
The only time I've ever lost is to trainer is right after a gym leader because he comes out...oh wait.

No, unless you are doing something horribly sequenced you should never be losing to a random trainer.

Double battles I can understand, but meh.

User Info: wind64a

3 years ago#9
For some weird reason Lucian always gives me trouble. Honestly I think I've had more issues with him than Cynthia.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393

User Info: NaughtyGhost

3 years ago#10
Wait, you can lose in the main game?
Do not censor my voice, or soften my unit.
They must remain loud and rigid, respectively.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has there ever been a random NPC trainer that you had trouble beating?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived