This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has there ever been a random NPC trainer that you had trouble beating?

#21mehmetskiPosted 7/11/2013 5:15:44 AM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
GSC ash in the cave. of course, i was like 9 years old at the time.

there was ash in a cave? D:
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#22DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/11/2013 5:20:08 AM
Some Ranger in Leaf Green on Seven Island that used a Chansey. IT. WOULD. NOT. DIE. It took literally three hours, cause it kept using Softboiled, and all my level 100 mons on my team ran out of PP, and Chansey's attacks did barely any damage. I didn't play for about a month after that.
---
He wears glasses during math because it improves division.
#23hugo-n-kissesPosted 7/13/2013 4:12:44 AM
lol yes! Some random Dragon trainer in the survival area in Pokémon Pearl
#24Konnor97Posted 7/13/2013 7:33:10 PM
That one Raticate grunt in Mt. Moon got me a good bit when I was younger. And I think there was this one spinning guy in Silver, but I can't quite remember.
#25p00platysPosted 7/13/2013 7:42:04 PM
There was a triple battle in Chargeston cave in Black 2 that I was completely unprepared for. The levels were all the same as mine. It was pretty annoying, since my Pokemon were in the worst spots possible.
#26Aya BreaPosted 7/13/2013 8:31:33 PM
DweezleMoonunit posted...
Some Ranger in Leaf Green on Seven Island that used a Chansey. IT. WOULD. NOT. DIE. It took literally three hours, cause it kept using Softboiled, and all my level 100 mons on my team ran out of PP, and Chansey's attacks did barely any damage. I didn't play for about a month after that.

This! I was getting so cranky with it cuz I used all special users. I don't even remember how I got through it, probably after transferring my Blaziken from Emerald over and even then it took a while.
---
Take your time or you lose, this is my game, my rules. I can see obviously, baby you don't know what it's like to be me.
#27Prometheus89Posted 7/13/2013 8:42:26 PM
The only correct answer for anyone in this topic should be the one trainer from Red/Blue (maybe it was Yellow?) in Mt. Moon with the Lvl 14(16?) Raticate that had Hyper Fang. That sucker absolutely wrecked my teams every time.
---
~Snow Miner~
#28GameNinjaGuyPosted 7/13/2013 9:03:52 PM(edited)
This one guy in Platinum, right at the end of a route has a tangela. I think my pokemon super effective against it were already fainted or something, but the bastard had ancientpower and got like 3 boosts. Most pathetic loss I've ever had.

chubawake posted...
Skill Swap Gardevoir / Slaking in Emerald's Victory Road was pretty unexpected.

Wow i never realized the point of that skill swap until now...(they never used it on Slaking.) That's actually pretty clever.
---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
My SSB4 roster: http://tinyurl.com/ctaqf3x
#29Emerald_MeliosPosted 7/13/2013 9:25:07 PM
Mudkip43 posted...
For me it was the two Ace Trainers heading to Veilstone in Platiinum and DPP

In addition to those two, that one girl with a Milotic past Fortree City in RSE proved to be daunting.
#30Missingno_MastrPosted 7/13/2013 9:34:21 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
Mudkip43 posted...
For me it was the two Ace Trainers heading to Veilstone in Platiinum and DPP

In addition to those two, that one girl with a Milotic past Fortree City in RSE proved to be daunting.

These. These so much.
---
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/110trainer#0
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/1407/jh6l.gif