This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you think Pokemon's tiers will change thanks to the fairy type?

#11RingsOfUranusPosted 7/8/2013 7:53:33 PM
I imagine Gengar going uber.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6638975
#12YourLuckPosted 7/8/2013 8:00:52 PM
I think it's safe to say bad players will use Fairy type pokemon badly because they are se against dragons and expect to win because they haz 'op' fairies. Then they might never use them again because they failed so badly.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#13Svedeesh_Cheff(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 8:47:33 AM
Ari917 posted...
Svedeesh_Cheff posted...
My two cents: (I got some of these from a previous thread)

-Zekrom might drop to OU
-Tyranitar will drop in usage due to yet another weakness
-Charizard might rise to RU due to increased Ninetales presence and its own Fairy resistance

-I don't think Zekrom will drop, unlike BK it has two useful stabs and a decent movepool to abuse. It may not be as good as before but I don't think it'll be to the level of BK.
-Tyranitar I don't think will drop either, Sandstorm is still very useful.
-Charizard probably won't change, there are other fire types that will be used and Charizard doesn't have enough to boost it to RU, at least not yet.

-If we get a particularly good Fairy-type wall that can counter Zekrom well (maybe a Fairy/Ground type), then I can see it dropping.
-Tyranitar will stay OU for sure, it's just that it won't be used as much.
-Unfortunately, I was being a bit optimistic about Charizard... the only way it can rise is if it gets an awesome Ability, if SR is nerfed, if people are somehow prompted to use Rose Thorns instead of SR, or if it becomes Fire/Dragon instead of Fire/Flying. But wait for Charizard's new ability to be Flame Body, and for Scolipede to become Bug/Dragon instead.
---
Dimentio, Fawful, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Reshiram, Zekrom, Hilda, Hades, Ryu, Sora, Riku, Nightmare and Wreck-It Ralph for SSB4!
#14Svedeesh_Cheff(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 8:52:08 AM
RingsOfUranus posted...
I imagine Gengar going uber.

Wait for Smogon to make an analysis for it explaining the pros and cons of using it over Darkrai.

Oh, forgot to mention - Uber status is determined by whether the Pokemon is too overpowered for OU. So, if we get an OU Pokemon that acts as a hard counter for Zekrom, and the fairy presence and power creep in the tier are big enough, I can see it dropping.
---
Dimentio, Fawful, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Reshiram, Zekrom, Hilda, Hades, Ryu, Sora, Riku, Nightmare and Wreck-It Ralph for SSB4!